Moody's

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Moody's.

Interview Details – It took forever to get through the process, almost two weeks. The groups involved did not coordinate amongst themselves,

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Moody's in December 2012.

Interview Details – There were three interviews. The first person provided an overview of the department and how it was organized. The second was with two people. The third was with HR who was mainly interested in salary history/requirements. All the people I met were very professional and it looks like a great place to work.

Interview Question – Tell me about projects that were not going well and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Moody's.

Interview Details – I had interviews on 2 separate days and met with a total of 7 people within the group. The majority of the interviews were spent with the employees telling me about the role and group.

Interview Question – What is your management style and give an example of how you were able to effectively apply it to a situation.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moody's

Worked for Moody's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moody's Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Moody's employees and interview candidates.