Moody's Wall Street Analytics Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Financial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Moody's Wall Street Analytics in September 2010.

5-6 interviewer, took 3 hours, waiting for couple weeks

Interview Questions
    • what is your business plan? 3 steps   Answer Question
    • brainteaser question 9X9X9 red cube cut to 1X1X1, how many small cubes do not have color   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Moody's Wall Street Analytics in May 2009.

I was first contacted by their Human Resources Department after a friend of mine that works there forwarded my resume to the HR. HR asked questions like why I wanted to work there, and what I knew about Moody's. After the phone interview I interviewed with four people in person. I was then brought back in for the last round which was again with four more people. Most of the interviewers were nice, but one asked difficult questions about financial ratios. The worst part about interviewing with Moody's is that they don't pay for travel costs.

Interview Questions
    • Start with Net Income and take me to the bottom of the Statement of Cashflows   Answer Question
    • How to type ratios into Excel   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Moody's Wall Street Analytics in August 2008.

first via phone call. then set upa 1;1 with the Sales Heaqd of the region. Finally a meeting with the owner.Seemed like a very friendly and fast paced place to work and lots ot learn!

Interview Questions
    • What aspect of sales do you really want to pursue /   Answer Question
    • How much do you enjoy selling software as opposedto data ?   Answer Question
    They were more than fair in pay discussions- but commission suck!

Technical Writer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Moody's Wall Street Analytics in June 2008.

Intake intervfiew with HR was fantastic .. very nice. In fact it was the only reason I even considered the job since the commute was so wretched. It was the first interview where I was tested for my logic and writing.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Suggest asking for 5k more.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moody's Wall Street Analytics

Worked for Moody's Wall Street Analytics? Contribute to the Community!