Moog Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Moog.

Interview

first interview separately with hr and manager. 2nd interview with senior engineers. I talked about myself, and asked many questions to understand exactly what the company does. I learned a lot just from the interview itself.

Project Manager Assistant Interview

Interview

First, introduce myself. Then HR and one of the project manager asked some questions about my school experience and the projects I had participated in. Finally, I asked some questions about MOOG and the project manager answered in detail.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Moog (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a call from their HR and spoke with a very polite woman. She said they were interested in speaking with me about my resume. We set a interview date for the next week. The interview was a panel of three people asking me questions. The HR rep, the engineering manager, and the head product engineer. They were all very friendly and easy going and even gave me a tour of the production facility after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What it an example of a project that you were behind on and how did you catch up?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Moog (Buffalo, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Went to the Moog headquarters and met about 10 people per day in their office, It was less of an interview and more of an intense meet and greet. After the whole interview we went on a tour of Niagra falls. Overall, a really great experience. Additionally, there was one presentation to show off an invnetion or project that we had worked on.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Moog.

Interview

Phone interview with HR person, followed by in-person interview with hiring team.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Moog.

Interview

Three phase standard, phone and two in-person.

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Moog.

Interview

2 interviews there are a lot of background checks, more concerned with the moog culture than whether or not the candidate has the skills to perform the job.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Interview

Met with HR manager, and three key people in group. About an hour each person

Interview Questions

• have you ever made an improvement to an existing method.   Answer Question

Bill Moog Project Interview

Interview

The overall process was really quite pleasant. I had an interview on campus after a career fair and they invited me back to Buffalo for the next round of interviews. They put us up in a nice hotel, had great food, and everyone was more than kind. We had a number of interviews the first day after which they weeded out about half (which then went on for interviews for full time positions, not the Bill Moog Project). The second day consisted of more interviews, all in all I know I had over 10 during that trip. It was a really good experience, and the guys over there are a lot of fun.

Interview Questions

• None of mine were especially difficult, but one of the other applicants (for full time) was given a part and asked to identify the metals used in its manufacturing.   1 Answer

I chose to get a PhD instead

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moog in October 2013.

Interview

This was initial phone screen based on a online resume submittal. They liked my experience and scheduled a phone screen with HR. HR was professional and pretty much just asked me about my resume. I took them through my experience. They asked if I had any questions about the Program Manager position. I asked about overall structure and the Manager that I would be reporting to. I guess they did not like me enough to go to the next round. I rcvd an e-mail 1 week later stating that I did not make the cut for the next round.