Moore Norman Technology Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moore Norman Technology Center

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Moore Norman Technology Center in July 2012.

Applied online (second attempt to get hired at this employer). Position pays $12 per hour. Called back a month later. Scheduled to take computer tests (prove it software, proving you can use Microsoft Word and Excel). Took tests, notified several days later I passed the tests with 95% scores. Scheduled for an interview with 4 people.

It seemed I blew them away in the interview and nailed all the questions. The lead interview manager said they needed someone immediately and acted very interested asking when would I be available to start. I explained that I would need to give a two week notice to my current employer and that I was willing to do that when I received a firm job offer.

She made it seem like I was a lock-in for the position and said "Well, sometimes you just need to have faith and put in your notice" or something like that. Luckily I didn't quit my full-time job because I received no offer and never heard anything. Very misleading and bad advise from the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Mainly past customer service experiences.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative/Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Moore Norman Technology Center in May 2012.

Applied online for a CSR position paying $12.40 per hour. About 3 weeks later received a call to report to HR for a skills test. The skills test was 50% written (Q&A) and 50% data entry on a computer (timed and graded for accuracy). About a week later I was called to interview which was scheduled for the following week. The interview was a panel of three staff members and was pretty average.

I asked about the field of applicants for the position and there were over 60 applicants, only about seven passed the tests and were called to interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had a really angry customer.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were helping a customer and another person wanted to ask a quick question while the office phone was ringing at the same time.   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about data entry.   View Answer
    • Do you speak a foreign language or have you ever had to deal with a customer from a different culture since we do a lot of business with Hispanics?   Answer Question

Worked for Moore Norman Technology Center? Contribute to the Community!