Moorehead Communications Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.5

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

Interview

During the jnterview via web camera one was walking around the room. The female was playing with her hair. One male was texting and the other person asking the questions was rocking his head back and fourth. No one in the room was paying attention. This was an internal interview. The platform they used was very poor.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Moorehead Communications.

Interview

Several Interviews. The first went very well and I was invited back for a second. The second interview was a bit strained, sometimes the interviewers who speak over each other and banter in front of me. Not very professional. After the second interview I was told I would be contacted for a third, it has been almost two weeks without a peep.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences that relate to this position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Moorehead Communications (Columbus, IN).

Interview

They first emailed me some questions on my experience. The sent me a link to tak a test. 4hours long. Math algebra, percentage, long devision, fractions multiply. Guess I did not pass that part as I have not heard back. A bit over kill. I have taken many test's for jobs and passed them. There are words on this test that I have never heard of in my life. And Im not young!

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Moorehead Communications (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Sent resume got called next day.Got the job two days later.Started the next day.Great company and understands it's employees.You must explain your sales experience and be open and not be shy.Be outgoing and sociable.Be you and humorous and friendly.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

Interview

2 interview hire. Looking to see if you have the ability to sell. And what is your customer experience focus. Very positive with the Regional Manager I was interviewing with. With the right regional manager you can expect to go far. Know what Moorehead Communications is about. Their mantra, their position in the industry and you will impress them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a situation you couldn't handle?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was told that I would make 15.00 hour minimum at 40 hours a week. Problem is you never work 40 hours and the truth is you make 12.50 an hour at 40 hours a week.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Moorehead Communications in July 2014.

Interview

Sent in my resume via career builder. Got an invite to take an assessment the next day there were a few days after completing the assessment before hearing anything but about 3 days later I was Invited to an interview. At the interview I met with a manager and spoke about the position. About 9 days I received and email for a second interview with two other managers. I met with 3 managers at once and the asked me about my previous experience etc.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straight forward nothing to difficult   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but there was little room

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

Interview

Basically meet with a store manager, and he gives the yes or no to his boss (regional manager).
    You get asked general questions depending on your previous employment / experience.
    Then talk about hourly / commission structure. pretty straight forward.

Negotiation

5$ / hour
    15% commission of Gross Profit (everything you sell)
    up to 4% of store's Gross Profit (bonuses)

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Moorehead Communications (Marion, IN).

Interview

There were three interviews, with different departments. The HR interview was professional and more serious, but meetings with the sales managers were unpredictable. They were very interested in aggressive sales people. Mobile phone sales and Dish sales are highly competitive.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to recall difficult sales experiences, or questions about how to handle difficult customers. Also be prepared to answer how to get "just a bit more" from a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their pay is confusing and ever changing. They make a lot of promises, but try to see through them to get to the bottom line.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

Interview

I applied online and was called by the regional manager for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Moorehead Communications (Lusby, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

Put my resume online on the website then a week later got a statement saying I didn't meet what they wanted so I emailed recruiter and she got me in a few months later went in to the interview met with store manager asked me questions about last job and experience and knowledgable of verizon brand products then he told me he would call and let me know if got job never called took weeks just I get a response from regional manager
    I thought I would have got it I am smart with verizon products I know everything about company and what it has to offer have 1 year sales experience people want people that know what they are talking about especially in telecommunications