Moorehead Communications

2.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

Sent resume got called next day.Got the job two days later.Started the next day.Great company and understands it's employees.You must explain your sales experience and be open and not be shy.Be outgoing and sociable.Be you and humorous and friendly.

Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

2 interview hire. Looking to see if you have the ability to sell. And what is your customer experience focus. Very positive with the Regional Manager I was interviewing with. With the right regional manager you can expect to go far. Know what Moorehead Communications is about. Their mantra, their position in the industry and you will impress them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a situation you couldn't handle?   View Answer
    Was told that I would make 15.00 hour minimum at 40 hours a week. Problem is you never work 40 hours and the truth is you make 12.50 an hour at 40 hours a week.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Moorehead Communications in July 2014.

Sent in my resume via career builder. Got an invite to take an assessment the next day there were a few days after completing the assessment before hearing anything but about 3 days later I was Invited to an interview. At the interview I met with a manager and spoke about the position. About 9 days I received and email for a second interview with two other managers. I met with 3 managers at once and the asked me about my previous experience etc.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty straight forward nothing to difficult   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate but there was little room

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

Basically meet with a store manager, and he gives the yes or no to his boss (regional manager).
    You get asked general questions depending on your previous employment / experience.
    Then talk about hourly / commission structure. pretty straight forward.

5$ / hour
    15% commission of Gross Profit (everything you sell)
    up to 4% of store's Gross Profit (bonuses)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

There were three interviews, with different departments. The HR interview was professional and more serious, but meetings with the sales managers were unpredictable. They were very interested in aggressive sales people. Mobile phone sales and Dish sales are highly competitive.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to recall difficult sales experiences, or questions about how to handle difficult customers. Also be prepared to answer how to get "just a bit more" from a customer.   Answer Question
    Their pay is confusing and ever changing. They make a lot of promises, but try to see through them to get to the bottom line.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

I applied online and was called by the regional manager for an in person interview.

no negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lusby, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lusby, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Moorehead Communications in April 2014.

Put my resume online on the website then a week later got a statement saying I didn't meet what they wanted so I emailed recruiter and she got me in a few months later went in to the interview met with store manager asked me questions about last job and experience and knowledgable of verizon brand products then he told me he would call and let me know if got job never called took weeks just I get a response from regional manager
    I thought I would have got it I am smart with verizon products I know everything about company and what it has to offer have 1 year sales experience people want people that know what they are talking about especially in telecommunications

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Moorehead Communications.

I applied for 2 roles at the same location, a store manager and a sales associate. I received an email stating I was selected to move to the next step, but no role was identified. The email included a link to a test inclusive of personality, skills, and IQ type questions. Upon completion of the test, I received another email and a phone call arranging a meeting at a hotel lobby for the manager opportunity. I met with the regional manager and had a 1 on 1 interview that went well. About a week or so later I received an offer letter via email.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was rather cut and dry with normal scripted questions until my turn to ask questions came up. I asked direct questions and informed of my background as it related to the role and was assured of a smooth transition with plenty of support.   View Answer
    There was not a long negotiation phase, the offer was put out and I accepted the terms as they laid out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Steubenville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Steubenville, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Moorehead Communications in May 2013.

Submitted an application and received their email about taking an exam and the next day an interview was scheduled for Thursday afternoon. Went in and spoke to two store managers about various things with the company but no direct questions were asked except "describe a typical day at your (current job)" and the rest of the time was the two of them talking about the company and their backgrounds which were in sports broadcasting. I was told I'd hear back in the next couple days due to their not having control of the hiring process. Next day, I receive email stating I did not meet their expectations and that my resume was on file for up to a year.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions asked except for one and that was to describe a typical work day at my current job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Moorehead Communications in April 2013.

Emailed resume to store manager who forwarded it onto district and regional managers. Was given an interview by store manager. A week later, I had a phone interview with district manager. Another week later, I had a one on one interview with district manager. All interviews were heavily based off prior sales experience.

No negotiation. At-will employment