Mor Furniture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Showroom Manager Interview

Showroom Manager
West Portland, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mor Furniture in September 2010.

Interview Details – Generally openings are posted in the local area that is in need to a public board (i.e. Craigslist or something) and open walkin interviews are held to qualified and able candidates. The decision is then generally made by the GM with the guidance and direction of the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – My interviewer sat and looked at me for nearly 4 min before saying anything, He hardly looked at my resume and asked why I deserved the Job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non existent, this is an opening sales position that has its income and benefits standardized across the company with the exceptions of some various locality variants. Basically your income is your own and you will get what you put in.

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mor Furniture in September 2011.

Interview Details – host job camp of at least 50 to 150 people and you must be chosen from those people as 1 of 2-3 to start. Do hiring twice a year.

Interview Question – Why Mor? its a furniture company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none.

Seattle, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Mor Furniture in August 2012.

Interview Details – emailed resume, got a call to do an interview, then asked to go do a drug test, then offer was given.

Interview Question – Do you see the hours of this job fitting in with your lifestyle?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I got another offer from a company that had weekends off and a 9-5 schedule.

San Diego, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mor Furniture in June 2010.

Interview Details – I walked in to submit my resume, immediately was interviewed my one manager, then by the GM. Came back the next day, was handed directions to a drug test location, then was told "see ya in an hour"

Interview Question – Just standard interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation

Kent, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Mor Furniture in June 2011.

Interview Details – Review of my performance, what I typically made, want to make.

Interview Questions

• How much have you made on current job?   View Answer
  • How do you feel about cleaning, dusting janitorial work.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Talking with other sales

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Mor Furniture in August 2008.

Interview Details – Met with one of the owners. He didnt care about your background or education. He just needed to know that you could commit to the company and sell. Was hired on the spot. Very easy interview. It was just to see if i could fit in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Its non-negotiable.

Worked for Mor Furniture? Contribute to the Community!