Mor Furniture Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mor Furniture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Mor Furniture (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick 30 minutes tops talked to various managers they all ask the same questions very easy to get hired no women managers all white shirted young guys that were not well educated but probably had worked there a very long time

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to clean the bathroom   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mor Furniture (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

emailed resume, got a call to do an interview, then asked to go do a drug test, then offer was given.

Interview Questions

• Do you see the hours of this job fitting in with your lifestyle?   1 Answer

I got another offer from a company that had weekends off and a 9-5 schedule.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mor Furniture (El Cajon, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Typically you have to go through 4 interviews. All are pretty much the same, just different managers. After they give you the ok, you then go through the orientation, which is about 3 days.

Interview Questions

• They ask how much money do you want to make? The answer they're looking is quite simple since it's a commisions only position. The answer is "As much as I can make."   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mor Furniture in September 2011.

Interview

host job camp of at least 50 to 150 people and you must be chosen from those people as 1 of 2-3 to start. Do hiring twice a year.

Interview Questions

• Why Mor? its a furniture company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none.

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mor Furniture (Kent, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Review of my performance, what I typically made, want to make.

Interview Questions

• How much have you made on current job?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about cleaning, dusting janitorial work.   1 Answer

Talking with other sales

Showroom Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mor Furniture (West Portland, OR) in September 2010.

Interview

Generally openings are posted in the local area that is in need to a public board (i.e. Craigslist or something) and open walkin interviews are held to qualified and able candidates. The decision is then generally made by the GM with the guidance and direction of the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer sat and looked at me for nearly 4 min before saying anything, He hardly looked at my resume and asked why I deserved the Job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non existent, this is an opening sales position that has its income and benefits standardized across the company with the exceptions of some various locality variants. Basically your income is your own and you will get what you put in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mor Furniture (San Diego, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I walked in to submit my resume, immediately was interviewed my one manager, then by the GM. Came back the next day, was handed directions to a drug test location, then was told "see ya in an hour"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mor Furniture in August 2008.

Interview

Met with one of the owners. He didnt care about your background or education. He just needed to know that you could commit to the company and sell. Was hired on the spot. Very easy interview. It was just to see if i could fit in.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to earn?   1 Answer
    • Do you mind taking a drug test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its non-negotiable.