Interviews for Top Jobs at MorVid Interactive

Candidate Interview Review

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MorVid Interactive (West Lafayette, IN) in March 2011.

Interview

After getting a reference and submitting some of my work, the co owners approached me about bringing in my portfolio and having an informal interview to see if I was what they were looking for. We met at a bistro near campus, they bought me lunch and I pitched myself. They asked what experience I had in art direction, what experience I had with game design and whether I was comfortable working independently and with a group. After that, they excused themselves, talked together for a moment and came back offering the job.

Interview Questions

• What kind of gains would you see in game design, both personally and professionally?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was contracted and had a lawyer look over my contract before hand. I asked for 12% more than their original offer and we settled.