Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Morega SystemsMore
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Morega Systems in March 2014.Interview Details
Applied via external requiter for the position
First there was a written test that included 8 questions:
1. Difference between TCP and UDP, and what application using each.
2. DNS, what used for?
3. Differences between client socket and server socket.
4. Differences between PUT and GET in HTTP protocol. write some additional commands in HTTP protocol.
5. browser sends 'www.google.ca' to a server. Describe on the socket level what each side do.
6. Design parking netter system entities using UML and the relationships between entities.
7. the following 2 questions using Perl or Python. If not, use different language.
A. Open a file that has these lines:
and print the sum of each key as follows:
B. open a file that contain these lines:
and print the results as follows:
pay attention that there is no semicolon for the last line
I've made the 8 questions test; answered 6 questions good and another 2 Pyton/Perl questions, partially.
Two weeks later got a technical Interview with 2 software engineers.
to define a data structure and implement a binary Parse Tree function to resolve mathematical expression in C or C++:
Another question is for Linux OS: Linux mount filesystem at boot:
the rest was about my expectation etc.,Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- Linux mount filesystem Answer Question
1 person found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Morega Systems.Interview Details
Hiring process was easy, written test and then a meeting with senior developer and team lead.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
2 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Morega Systems in April 2012.Interview Details
I was give a bunch of test papers with C++, network programming, multigththread programming, design pattern and UML questions on it. It has to be finished in two hours.Interview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- to describe some design pattern you've ever work with Answer Question