Morehouse School of Medicine

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Professor Interview

Research Associate Professor

I applied through other source and interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine.

Interview Details – My initial interview was very positive and resulted in a long-term positive job experience overall.

Interview Question – Describe various method of program evaluation for community-based health promotion programs?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was great for both of the times that I worked there.

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Administrative Assistant II
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process were general questions like how you fit the position, tell me about yourself, etc.

Interview Question – Most questions asked were average questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process is great. HR contacts you for you to give them a general view of your expectations and they make an offer accordingly.

Research Interview

Research

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Morehouse School of Medicine in December 2008.

Interview Details – personality interview, research knowledge

Interview Question – Do you know about our research?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Morehouse School of Medicine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morehouse School of Medicine interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Morehouse School of Medicine employees and interview candidates.