Morgan Borszcz Consulting Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Borszcz Consulting

FMS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Borszcz Consulting (San Diego, CA).

Interview

They do not have an HR/ Recruiting team, so the interview process was bizarre and unpredictable. Former Analysts were the ones conducting the interview, and they obviously did not know how to recruit or interview.

The first interviewer performed a good cop/ bad cop routine- really weird! The questions were eclectic and made no sense. Some were not even related to the position, and some were attacking me personally. I had three interviews: phone, 1:1 and a call with the upper management in DC.

MBC is a stereotypical company, exactly what you would expect from a DOD consulting management company. My interviewer never responded to emails or calls.

Awkward Awkward Awkward, and a waste of time.

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Morgan Borszcz Consulting.

Interview

1 Phone Interview
    1 P2P Interview

Negotiation

They offer salary - either accept or negotiate

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Morgan Borszcz Consulting (Beavercreek, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview was short and to the point, they knew what the customer needed and they customer needed a data analyst very quickly. From that interview, it had to go to the prime customer, then onto the gov't. where I was approved. It was very fast.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a data analyst.   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Borszcz Consulting (Dayton, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

Was recruited by internal employee to join new start up "Human Capital Solutions 2020" Very quick interview process! Practice Principal contacted me and ran through my resume breifly over the phone and set up a face to face interivew later that week. Met with her for roughly 45 minutes and discussed personality based questions focused on work ethic, meeting challenging expectations, and dealing with adversity. Then met with team lead that focused on resume review and experience, spoke for roughly an hour. Said she would get back within a week. Called back one week on the dot and offered a contingent position based off of background check! started a week later.

Interview Questions

• "Would you rather be the most respected person in the office or the most liked?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the offer. This process will be significantly different from a consultant or analyst interview process. The recruiter is lower level and the practice is not as established as the other company practices. More often than not the company will offer fair market value if the talent is right leaving very little to negotiate. Benefits are top notch and there is generous PTO, 401k, and perk benefits.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Morgan Borszcz Consulting (Washington, DC) in December 2009.

Interview

MBC typically hold interviews once a week. The interviewee will be welcomed by the front desk and will soon begin interviewing with Managers and Senior Consultants across the company from different team across the company. An interview will typically consist of 4+ one on one conversations to better understand the difference teams within the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe the consulting field is a good fit for you?   Answer Question