Morgan Hunt Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Hunt

Candidate Interview Review

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Morgan Hunt (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

My CV was reviewed promptly and I had a phone interview with the HR manager on the Monday after I had submitted it over the weekend. A formal interview was scheduled for just two days later, (I was quite late to apply and other formal interviews had begun.) The HR manager that I spoke to was very supportive throughout the process and went out of her way to properly explain what would be expected of me in the role, and at the formal interview.
    Interview questions were competency-based and appeared to focus on any potential 'weak spots'. It took around 45 minutes, slightly shorter than I expected but this might have been because one of the managers that was supposed to interview me couldn't make it.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you've failed, or had a setback? How did you overcome this?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in an environment where you had to work towards targets?   1 Answer