Morgan Keegan

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morgan Keegan in October 2011.

I interviewed with three people in the investment banking division. Two were all behavioral and one was more technical. The technical questions were all regarding stuff on my resume, no predetermined ones. The guys were nice for the most part. I felt like they had a regimented system where two were meant to be easy and one was tough. Because of Morgan Keegan's pending sale, it was kind of awkward and I didnt ask them any questions about it. They never mentioned it either but did say they had their best year yet this year and dont forsee much changing in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What is a typical recapitalization structure?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Keegan

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Keegan in May 2010.

Spoke on the phone preliminarily and then came in for an interview with 3 people. First took a written and excel skills test. Spoke to a two senior partners and two analysts. Overall it was a good experience but be prepared to answer everything about yourself and how your skills apply to this job.

Interview Questions