Morgan Lewis

Morgan Lewis Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

2.0

Financial Services Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Morgan Lewis.

Company sent an email to my schools career advising center, then they forwarded it to all of the students and i responded with my resume and got called for an interview the next week.

Interview Questions
    • Was more of a easy going walk through of my resume, for their curiosity, not really to get a sense of whether or not i was a good fit. I got the vibe from the start that i was getting the position.   Answer Question
    N/A

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Morgan Lewis.

Interviews were in the middle of the day rather than at beginning of day as requested given I'm currently working. A simple test was given that a junior to mid level developer should be able to pass. Many questions were asked about facts needed to prove one is a good developer, but almost nothing about process or creativity. The architect and developers that interviewed me were congenial, but the manager was just not really listening to me. He seemed to have his mind made up that I was not a good fit for whatever reason that was not clear to me.

Interview Questions
    • Why does an experienced guy want to write code rather than manage (this always tells me I'm in the wrong place)   View Answer

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morgan Lewis.

Hired through staffing agency. So, the interview process was basically through them.

No negotiation. Philly's market rate is $28/hour + time and a half

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Lewis in April 2013.

The interview process, including pre-interview communications is very formal. Candidates should be prepared to be exceptionally professional. I met with four attorneys throughout the day. The questions were not particularly difficult, but candidates should be prepared to articulate their career goals. I got the impression the firm wants very hardworking associates, so the candidates should be aware of how they project that quality.

Financial Assistant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Morgan Lewis in June 2010.

Very easy interview. The supervisor did all the talking.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult at all. They only asked me to tell them about myself.   Answer Question
    No Negotiating because it was an internship.