Morgan McKinley Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

3.2

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Whole process took a month:
    First I did an interview over the phone, very positive...
    A month later, I received an email to attend an onsite interview in Shanghai...
    Typical interview questions + roleplay + case study...
    Nice interaction with the manager...

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morgan McKinley in November 2014.

Submitted an online CV to the COO, was called down for a face to face interview the very next day. I thought the chat went okay, but then there was no reply after this. I thought there could at least be a rejection email or something, I did email to enquire about the outcome but there was no reply. I felt that I really liked the role and the company, so it's really disappointing for me. I hope they at least tell you you weren't selected or something.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions about your background and what you were doing previously.   Answer Question

Morgan McKinley Response

Jan 6, 2015Global Marketing Executive

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your review and your feedback is extremely important to us. We take all feedback seriously and we're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our service. We
    ... More

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Too drawn out - took 5 interviews before I was hired even though at the 2nd Interview I was told I was going to be hired... Too long and complicated.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Morgan McKinley.

Structured and reasonable hiring process. Time frame is equally good. With personality test profile. Get to meet everyone in the business. Transparent.

Interview Questions
    • Common asked questions - career aspirations, scenarios and they look ahead/ long term growth   Answer Question

Talent Technical Sales Recruitment Consultant Interview

I get a email from recruitment specialist with some question, then I get a long time waiting approximate 1 month, then i get a email that specialist want to have a video interview with

Interview Questions
    • understanding of the role of a recruitment consultant   View Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

application on eFinancial > 1 screeening interview > 2 > interview with hiring manager (2 times) > interview with senior consultants > offer

straightforward

Manager Interview

Competencies, Values and technical questions

Interview Questions
    • Which MM Values do you think you need to work on the most   Answer Question
    simple

Executive Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Morgan McKinley in May 2013.

The interview process I went through was lengthy but this was also at my request. I find it is very important to meet others within the business and team so one gets a 360 degree view of the business and personalities. Also as I interviewing with other companies, I had to be sure I was making the right decision. Morgan McKinley was very accommodating in my request to meet others in the business.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I appreciated the time Morgan McKinley invested in me and thankful for the excellent food for thought that assisted me greatly in my decision process.   Answer Question

Anon Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Morgan McKinley in April 2013.

I felt very welcomed in my interview and almost already part of the team. An HR Member was also in on part of my interview, to help explain more about the brand and core values of the company, which really resonated with me.

Researcher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Morgan McKinley.

4 interviews in total. very friendly people and fairly quick process. First interview is with HR then with senior management and then various consultants depending on the area you want to focus on. Got call backs for interviews fairly quickly and they called back to offer the job right after the last interview.

Interview Questions
    • what is your idea of consulting and what do you think consulting means in our business. How is it different from other consulting.   Answer Question