Morgan McKinley Interview Questions in London, England

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anon Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Morgan McKinley in April 2013.

I felt very welcomed in my interview and almost already part of the team. An HR Member was also in on part of my interview, to help explain more about the brand and core values of the company, which really resonated with me.

Candidate Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan McKinley in December 2011.

Initially headhunted through Reed and Linked In. Called for an interview with x2 Associate Directors and then met the COO on my 2nd visit.

Went in for 1 job and once they realised what I am capable of, I was offered a role created specifically for my skill set

Interview Questions
    • Do you think this job will be fulfilling enough or do you think you will get bored after 12 months?   View Answer
    I was offered more than I was on in my previous role as they recognised my worth in the business

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan McKinley in December 2012.

The hiring process is relatively long wounded. But the reason behind this is to check the seriousness of the individual and to make sure they are the right fit. I feel this is great that they go through the process that is in place as it makes sure from both sides that MM is the right option.

Interview Questions
    • Role Play- If I was the head of Virgin and you were a consultant trying to get my future business for recruitment what would you say?   View Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Morgan McKinley in December 2012.

Telephone Interview -> Video Resume -> Assessment Day -> Final stage interview -> Offer

Interview Questions
    • 3 rounds in Assessment Day -> Foreplay -> Group Presentation -> 1 to 10 directors face to face board room questioning sessions   Answer Question

Worked for Morgan McKinley? Contribute to the Community!