Morgan McKinley

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anon Interview

Anon
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Morgan McKinley in April 2013.

Interview Details – I felt very welcomed in my interview and almost already part of the team. An HR Member was also in on part of my interview, to help explain more about the brand and core values of the company, which really resonated with me.

Negotiation Details – Easy

Candidate Compliance Manager Interview

Candidate Compliance Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan McKinley in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initially headhunted through Reed and Linked In. Called for an interview with x2 Associate Directors and then met the COO on my 2nd visit.

Went in for 1 job and once they realised what I am capable of, I was offered a role created specifically for my skill set

Interview Question – Do you think this job will be fulfilling enough or do you think you will get bored after 12 months?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered more than I was on in my previous role as they recognised my worth in the business

Consultant Interview

Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan McKinley in December 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is relatively long wounded. But the reason behind this is to check the seriousness of the individual and to make sure they are the right fit. I feel this is great that they go through the process that is in place as it makes sure from both sides that MM is the right option.

Interview Question – Role Play- If I was the head of Virgin and you were a consultant trying to get my future business for recruitment what would you say?   View Answer

Researcher Interview

Researcher
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Morgan McKinley in December 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone Interview -> Video Resume -> Assessment Day -> Final stage interview -> Offer

Interview Question – 3 rounds in Assessment Day -> Foreplay -> Group Presentation -> 1 to 10 directors face to face board room questioning sessions   Answer Question

Worked for Morgan McKinley? Contribute to the Community!