Morgan RV Resorts Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan RV Resorts

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I got the initial interview as a receptionist at Lake Laurie Campground because I knew the manager. The interview was very quick - just a quick test to check my computer skills. I was told on the spot that I would be hired. I don't know if that would usually be the case for interviews in the company

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saratoga Springs, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Morgan RV Resorts (Saratoga Springs, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I think that the interview process is the reason why there is such a turn over within the company. They do not at all have requirements. They'll hire anyone off the street that's willing to take a chance with them. The process costs the company more money due to people being let go because they are not able to progress after training.
    Seemed to be a fun environment to work in.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked in the past?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Speak up, make sure you are equipped for the position your interviewing for. Know your own capabilities and upsell your skills!

Chief of Security Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Morgan RV Resorts in July 2011.

Interview

I donated a large number of hours correcting electrical issues in the park, and when the park opened for its' official season I learned that a new position as Chief of Security was created. I approached the Park Manager and asked him for an interview and it was granted. After an hour of interview I was hired as Chief of Security.

Interview Questions

• What kind of security experience do you have?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Morgan RV Resorts in January 2010.

Interview

The staff I interviewed with have all since voluntarily left the company. They were a pleasure to deal with. It was a positive interview but I wish they were more upfront about the owner's personality and the culture of the company. I had three offers and chose this company. Big mistake. Other than the managing owner, the corporate staff are nice. Those that are still employed with Morgan RV have their heads in the sand and work like robots. All but 3 people have left the company due to the terrible ethical behavior and unending working hours. I don't recommend interviewing here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Go high as they tend to negotiate well if you are persistant.