Morgan RV Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Interview

Saratoga Springs, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Morgan RV Resorts in June 2011.

Interview Details – I think that the interview process is the reason why there is such a turn over within the company. They do not at all have requirements. They'll hire anyone off the street that's willing to take a chance with them. The process costs the company more money due to people being let go because they are not able to progress after training.
Seemed to be a fun environment to work in.

Interview Question – Where have you worked in the past?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Speak up, make sure you are equipped for the position your interviewing for. Know your own capabilities and upsell your skills!

Chief of Security Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Morgan RV Resorts in July 2011.

Interview Details – I donated a large number of hours correcting electrical issues in the park, and when the park opened for its' official season I learned that a new position as Chief of Security was created. I approached the Park Manager and asked him for an interview and it was granted. After an hour of interview I was hired as Chief of Security.

Interview Question – What kind of security experience do you have?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Morgan RV Resorts in January 2010.

Interview Details – The staff I interviewed with have all since voluntarily left the company. They were a pleasure to deal with. It was a positive interview but I wish they were more upfront about the owner's personality and the culture of the company. I had three offers and chose this company. Big mistake. Other than the managing owner, the corporate staff are nice. Those that are still employed with Morgan RV have their heads in the sand and work like robots. All but 3 people have left the company due to the terrible ethical behavior and unending working hours. I don't recommend interviewing here.

Interview Question – What separates you from other candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Go high as they tend to negotiate well if you are persistant.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Morgan RV Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan RV Resorts interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Morgan RV Resorts employees and interview candidates.