Morgan Stanley

Morgan Stanley Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

Human Resources Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Morgan Stanley.

There was a 30 minutes Phone screening interview. Same day we were informed if we passed to the next round. There was a networking reception before the 2nd round interview. The 2nd round was a Half a day interview based on a Team activity, in which interviewers observed how interviewees responded to change and pressure followed by 3 rounds of 30 minutes interview with different HR professionals.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time a project failed how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Human Resources Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Morgan Stanley in November 2008.

There was a 10 minute intial phone interview that was very basic. A second round interview was on site and was four one on one interviews with upper level management each lasting about 30 minutes. They were not difficult. They asked very general questions and mostly wanted you to ask them some questions(no mathematical questions were asked).

Interview Questions