Morgan Stanley Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard interview process. The questions were standard and interview process pretty standard. There was nothing different or special compared to other companies. No questions that were unexpected. Different rounds with different people with initial round with a human resources representative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview in NYC as an Analyst for the BCM department. The interview was held about 5 days after my initial contact. I met with the head of the BCM team, and then 3 lower level members of the team; all of the conversations were 1on1 following each other. They all asked very similar questions and were interested in my level of interest in the company and joining the team, as well as my understanding of what the team does and how to handle certain hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions

• It's 2 P.M. on a Friday and the trading floor floods, what is the first concern?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was great. They have you meet with three key team members and you are expected to study up on the products group team with whom you may be working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

CV - your relevant experience with the position/your leadership experience/your project experience which you did something from scratch;
    Related topic - Relevant topic in the position/your understanding of the macro economy/ your understanding of the position

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

Standard questions - behavioral fit, reason for your major, why investment banking, why morgan stanley. How to value a company, and then drilling into each technique

Negotiation

No negotiation, standard package.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

1-1 Interview
    2nd Round with 4 interviews
    Assessment Centre

Analyst Interview

Interview

Ask very typical interview questions. I answered honestly, met with three different people and knew i was going to get the job

Analyst Interview

Interview

A call from HR asking behavioral questions and brain teasers

Analyst Interview

Interview

Corporate Treasury - First round was great, easy to talk to and conversational. Superday split between technical and group and then a puzzle group solving session

Interview Questions

• Nothing too weird, have to know different aspects of treasury department etc   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

majorly behavioral questions