Morgan Stanley

Very Easy Interview

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in August 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was through an employment agency that had set up a phone interview with Morgan Stanley. It took two phone calls with the agency and two phone calls with Morgan Stanley to complete the interviewing process.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult for me to answer as they pertained to what was on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a rate.

Operational Risk Intern Interview

Brooklyn, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with 4 Associates the work for the Information Security department in the Operational Risk division of Morgan Stanley. Majority of it was behavioral questions with few conceptual ones. Must know about excel and database. A plus if you know HTML and know about reporting or vendors.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Intern
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in May 2009.

Interview Details – First I applied through my school's career website, and got a call from them to schedule the interview, then 4 people interviewed me one by one, two general HR type, and two technical type. Mostly will be about yourself, just keep calm and be honest. The department wants two persons, one for technical problem solver and one for business related tasks.

Interview Question – What did you do for your most recent experience on the resume?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Stanley interview questions and advice in Brooklyn, NY. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Stanley employees and interview candidates.