Morgan Stanley

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reno, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by local management. Was initially referred by an employment service, but they don't use them anymore.

Interview Question – Questions were strictly limited to my past experience and what I hoped to gain from employment there.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – Possibly the worst experience I've ever had with an interview. First, the recruiter was about 45 minutes late. When he arrives, he doesn't bother shaking my hand, gave no eye contact, and does not crack a single smile. His first words as we sat down was "You're my 9th interview today so please pardon the yawning". After that, there was a few minutes of awkward silence as he read my resume. I find out immediately that he was not prepared for the interview and did not have any relevant questions to ask. Just about every single question I answered, he yawned and never glanced at me. He would talked about how he has so many years of experience in the industry and blah blah blah about himself. Recruiter was extremely rude and a huge d*****bag. Glad I didnt get an offer from their office.

Interview Question – interviewer was ill-prepared and could not clarify his questions.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – Had a short phone interview was invited to come in for a face to face interview. Had a difficult time getting a time to come in but eventually figured out the scheduling. Met with a women in the management department, she spoke at me for about 45 min and then met with a FA. Very friendly almost too relaxed but I left feeling good. Never heard back not even to tell me I wasn't hired.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions? Pretty tough cause they didn't ask me any.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Stanley

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Stanley Client Service Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Stanley employees and interview candidates.