Morgan Stanley Finance Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Applied through career center. HR called me to set up 1st round phone interview. Asked basic questions: Why finance, why MS, what sets you apart from everyone else.

I got an email a few days later inviting me for SuperDay which consisted of three 20 min. behavioral interviews and one 60 min group activity which was fairly easy. Got a call a few days later saying that they wanted to extend an offer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you have faced an ethical dilemma and tell me how you handled it   Answer Question
Very easy negotiation. They said they were excited to have me and I immediately accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2012.

Received initial interview during on-campus recruitment period. Got called back a couple weeks later for an invitation to the final round of interviews. Final round consisted of a pre-interview networking reception the night before the superday. Reception included an introduction by the CEO followed by an opportunity to speak with the analysts who would be doing the interviewing the next day. The superday consisted of a group activity followed by 3 one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe process changes?   Answer Question
    • Are there any economic theories or rules you have questioned/challenged and what were your thoughts about them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2012.

Most behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Long situational question given by the interviewer to see candidates trail of thought.   Answer Question

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!