Morgan Stanley

www.morganstanley.com

Morgan Stanley Graduate Position In Investment Banking Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Graduate Position In Investment Banking Interview

Graduate Position In Investment Banking

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in November 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact was 2 30 min phone interviews. Very detailed considering I wasn't coming from a finance background. e.g. 'How would you value a company?' Everything you said would then be questioned further so be sure to know what you're talking about and how everything is calculated! Other questions included 'What's the difference between debt and equity?' It was all technical, no real personality questions. I was asked at the beginning to tell them about myself in 2 min. But from there it was all technical. Another question was 'What do you think an investment banker does on a day to day basis?' Probably all easy if you were coming from the right discipline to start with but if not it was like being thrown in at the deep end.

Interview Question – How would you value a company?   View Answer

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!