Morgan Stanley IT Audit Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Summer Analyst (101)
- Operations Analyst (58)
- Quantitative Analyst (41)
- Technology Analyst (40)
- Intern (36)
- Analyst (31)
- Software Engineer (28)
- Investment Banking Analyst (28)
- Associate (27)
- Software Developer (24)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Financial Analyst (13)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (12)
- Finance Analyst (12)
- Vice President (12)
- Business Analyst (10)
- Senior Software Developer (9)
- Equity Research Associate (8)
- Executive Assistant (6)
- FAA (6)
- Credit Risk Analyst (6)
- Financial Advisor Associate (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Sales Analyst (5)
- Executive Director (5)
- Technical Analyst (5)
- Vice President - IT (5)
- Senior Manager (5)
- Senior Associate (5)
- Technology Associate (4)
IT Audit Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2012.
Interview Details – Behavioral Questions mostly:
1. How do you meet deadlines? What if you know you are going to miss a deadline?
2. Did you ever have a conflict with your manager? If yes, how did you resolve it?
3. What skills do you think are needed for IT audit?
4. Are you detail oriented? If yes, how?
5. Do you have leadership skills? Give me an example.
6. Have you worked in a team before? Have you ever had conflict with your team members?
Interview Question – Have you ever had a conflict with your manager? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Stanley