Morgan Stanley Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

36 interviews

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Garden City, NY
Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in September 2012.

Was asked basic behavioral questions for internship position--
Tell me about yourself
Why finance?
Strength?
Weakness?
Did not get asked any technicals. I came off nervous and non-authentic because I over prepared for technical questions but didn't even get asked one.

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in March 2014.

I directly emailed human resources my resume. They got back to me 2 months later asking for a phone interview. Basic behavioral questions and asked me basic real estate ideas. The next day the contacted me to come in for a "superday" the following week. I met with 8 interviewers, 2 per 30 minute session

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

I was referred in for the interview. The interview was a series of basic behavioral questions. For example, how will you deal with a situation where you have multiple task to finish.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in January 2011.

The hiring process was very easy. I had one interview which went well, just make sure you know some history about the company. After that you have to be persistent and keep constant contact to show that your are invested in getting the job

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2014.

one on campus interview. 30 mins Duration. Mostly technical.
    four on site interviews by panelists. 30 mins each. Mix of technical and Behavoural.

Interview Questions
    • 1. FInding maximum frequency word from set of words
      2. Finding unique numbers in an array
      3. Heap sort
      4. Reverse a linklist
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

Only called in for a super day. Went to the office in Time Square and met multiple department heads who had various positions and asked various types of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

phone interview then flew me over to NY for 2 1:1 interviews (mostly behavioral questions) and a group interview where we had to rebuild stuff we saw for a few seconds.

Interview Questions
    • asked about how Morgan stanley as a firm will handle the greek debt crisis   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

on campus interview

Interview Questions
    • normal questions based on my resume. Not much difficult questions   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in January 2013.

I used the career services guidelines to get the interview. I had a decent resume and I think MS thought I was a junior. The phone interview was 45 mins and was almost all technical questions. Very difficult.

Mostly behavioral/fit questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!