Morgan Stanley Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through their website after a recruiter talked to me. They asked basic questions about how you manage tasks. There were two of the 30 minutes interview sessions. It was not too bad. There were mixtures of technical and behavioral questions. It was a small office in Nashville. There were not many employees at the Nashville office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley in July 2014.

Interview

Applied directly via our school career site. Received a call a week after and scheduled an interview to meet with the hiring team. Had an interview at the Morgan Stanley offices with the managing partner of the team and was well received

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hours and days was very flexible and completely up to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I was referred in for the interview. The interview was a series of basic behavioral questions. For example, how will you deal with a situation where you have multiple task to finish.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I directly emailed human resources my resume. They got back to me 2 months later asking for a phone interview. Basic behavioral questions and asked me basic real estate ideas. The next day the contacted me to come in for a "superday" the following week. I met with 8 interviewers, 2 per 30 minute session

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

one on campus interview. 30 mins Duration. Mostly technical.
    four on site interviews by panelists. 30 mins each. Mix of technical and Behavoural.

Interview Questions

• 1. FInding maximum frequency word from set of words
      2. Finding unique numbers in an array
      3. Heap sort
      4. Reverse a linklist

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Only called in for a super day. Went to the office in Time Square and met multiple department heads who had various positions and asked various types of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview then flew me over to NY for 2 1:1 interviews (mostly behavioral questions) and a group interview where we had to rebuild stuff we saw for a few seconds.

Interview Questions

• asked about how Morgan stanley as a firm will handle the greek debt crisis   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview

on campus interview

Interview Questions

• normal questions based on my resume. Not much difficult questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Mostly behavioral/fit questions

Interview Questions

• An achievement you are proud of   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online and didn't have to do a first round phone interview. However, I got invited to the Institutional Equity Super Day Interviews which consisted of four 20 minute interviews back to back. They said that afterwards, they would be in contact within 2 weeks and I got a call one week later with notification.

Interview Questions

• What is your outlook on the global markets and how does that tie in with your domestic outlook?   Answer Question