Morgan Stanley

Average Difficulty
993 candidate interviews

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Credit Risk Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – firstly, they asked me about my basic information, working experience.
Then,VBA questions,. SQL questions.
What are market risk, credit risk, operational risk?
Basel II & Basel III???

IBD Summer Analyst Interview

IBD Summer Analyst

Interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview Details – Post through school career center and 3 first round phone interview
final round interview at NYC

Interview Question – first round mixed with fit and technical questions. Final round is super tech   Answer Question

Manager - Investment Management Financial Control Interview

Manager - Investment Management Financial Control
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in September 2009.

Interview Details – It was an easy one, agent set up everything and met with three managers plus HR. Offer came right after the interview and it was really quick. Pleasant interview experience but the HR wasn't willing to negotiate the offer at all.

Negotiation Details – One week negotiation even with the recruiter. Nothing came out at the end.

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor

Interview Details – I was invitied to an event then got interview opportunities

Associate Interview

Associate

Interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview Details – got interview from recruiter, met with 4 group members. the process are relaxed

Interview Question – go throw resume; technical questions with details   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Associate Developer Interview

Associate Developer

Interview Details – Very lengthy aptitude also a tough one to crack
there was an option to select lang. c c++ n java
i had selected c.
it had a lot of pointer questions

Interview Question – all questions on pointers wer difficult   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in September 2012.

Interview Details – On campus interview
First review the resume and then ask to write code on paper.

Interview Question – Ask about Java Object Class, Java Collection.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – I received an interview through my university. The interview was about 45 minutes long with two interviewers. It consisted of your typical behavioral questions and then one technical questions which I have written below.

Interview Question – Can you list each of the 4 major financial statements and go through every line item for each one.   Answer Question

FAA Interview

FAA
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – Applied online. One month later had a telephone interview. Completed online personality and math test and created a detailed business plan. Was then called in for an interview with the Assistant Branch Manager as well as the Complex Manager.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions. Just about process, history, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Capital Markets Summer Internship Interview

Capital Markets Summer Internship
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – Via campus recruiting, first round really easy but second round: you literally have to make all high positioned guys feel like they are the king

Interview Question – nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!