Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Stanley
- Summer Analyst (161)
- Operations Analyst (84)
- Technology Analyst (52)
- Intern (50)
- Analyst (44)
- Quantitative Analyst (43)
- Software Developer (36)
- Investment Banking Analyst (35)
- Associate (35)
- Software Engineer (35)
- Financial Advisor (21)
- Financial Analyst (20)
- Financial Advisor Associate (18)
- Credit Risk Analyst (14)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (13)
- Vice President (13)
- Senior Software Developer (12)
- Finance Analyst (12)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Analyst - Technology (11)
- Client Service Associate (10)
- Business Analyst (10)
- Technology Summer Analyst (9)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (9)
- Technology Associate (8)
- Wealth Management (8)
- Technical Analyst (7)
- Operations Associate (7)
- Java Developer (7)
- Senior Associate (7)
Operations Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY).
On line job posting. HR phone call to confirm resume details and salary range Face to face with 3 members of the department Second face to face with others of team - more of a "what would you do now to help us?" and then with Exec Director
- no difficult questions - know thyself. Answer Question
minimal. "Here's the offer, nothing more is available'
Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in May 2011.
Interviewers were not too impressive, lacked focus.
- Financial Product Knowledge and Regulatory Questions Answer Question
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in September 2010.
I had a first interview for a role within Compliance and didn't get the role but they recommended me to Operations who contacted me for an interview. I met with the manager and wasn't sure I wanted the role so the manager came into the City to meet me to discuss my concerns. I then met with HR who asked me questions about the firm and the role I would be doing. The process after that was smooth and my checks were completed quickly.
- One of the hiring managers asked me what I new about him personnally and my thoughts on him. I thought it was a little strange Answer Question
That was very smooth and the salary was agreed without hestitation