Morgan Stanley Operations Summer Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Initially learned of the position through my campus career website and attended an information session on campus about 2 weeks before a career fair. Spoke with them again at the career fair and was asked to an on campus interview about a week later. First interview was about 30 minutes and was strictly behavioral. I was asked back for a second round of interviews on campus the next day. Two more 30 minute interviews with managers at the firm and a group activity. I received my offer the next day. The entire process was pretty easy and everyone was very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Just behavioral. I came from a science background, so I was asked "why finance?"   Answer Question
Flat rate set based on a full time, entry level analysts salary. Was also offered a housing and travel stipend.

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2014.

I applied through my school Starr Search Program. Was emailed about 2 weeks later saying I had been chosen for the first round of interviews on my campus. The night before the interview, Morgan Stanley held a pre-night information session where there was a panel of Operations employees. They talked a little about Operations and you had the chance to ask questions then network. The first round of interviews were all behavioral. They asked what your greatest weakness/strength was, a time where you worked in a team and any problems that arose, and questions to that nature. I was contacted the next afternoon saying I had made the second round, which was Superday. Superday was today, and it consisted of a group project to see how you work in a team and then two more behavioral interviews. I was contacted about 5 hours later, extending me the offer to work as an Operations Summer Analyst and I accepted. Everyone was very friendly and made the whole experience stress-free and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. All behavioral so make sure you know your resume and are ready to talk about it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation because it is a summer internship.

Summer Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2014.

I applied through my school's career center and was invited for an On Campus Interview.

Interview Questions
    • "Could you tell me about a time where you worked with people of different backgrounds and how you managed?"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2011.

First round on campus 30mn
    Second round off campus at MS site. 2 individual interviews and 1 group project

Interview Questions

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!