Morgan Stanley Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

A current employee referred me directly with the hiring manager. Recruiting then scheduled a phone meeting with the manager. Then the next week, had a day of 5 consecutive meetings with different members of the team; 30 minutes with each person.

Interview Questions

• Each team member asked to tell them about myself. Also, each had their own set of questions based on how they would collaborate with the person in the role. Overall, they focused on my resume, asked about my career goals, as well as hobbies. I thought the interviews went well, but to much surprise, I was told 3-4 days later by HR that they will not be moving forward with my candidacy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a causal interview as far as finance goes

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

I was first called for a phone interview. the phone interview was a bunch of basic questions which prove to the HR rep that you have half a brain. i was immediately requested to come in for a set of interviews which lasted about 2 hours. I was brought in for 2 individual interviews and then a group panel interview followed by a slight tour of the facilities. I was not contacted to be told I did not get the position for about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you had to deal with a difficult person or situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest (Hungary)) in May 2013.

Interview

Went through 5 interviewing stages, questions were very practical and I was asked about practical implementations of my knowledge

Interview Questions

• Questions about practical implementation of some IT programs   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Morgan Stanley in April 2008.

Interview

This was an internal interview as such the process was informal

Interview Questions

• What do you mean when you say "you're a project manager"?   Answer Question