Morgan Stanley

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Baltimore, MD

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was first called for a phone interview. the phone interview was a bunch of basic questions which prove to the HR rep that you have half a brain. i was immediately requested to come in for a set of interviews which lasted about 2 hours. I was brought in for 2 individual interviews and then a group panel interview followed by a slight tour of the facilities. I was not contacted to be told I did not get the position for about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me about when you had to deal with a difficult person or situation.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in August 2011.

Interview Details – It was a causal interview as far as finance goes

Interview Questions

Very Difficult Interview

Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley in May 2013.

Interview Details – Went through 5 interviewing stages, questions were very practical and I was asked about practical implementations of my knowledge

Interview Question – Questions about practical implementation of some IT programs   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in April 2008.

Interview Details – This was an internal interview as such the process was informal

Interview Question – What do you mean when you say "you're a project manager"?   Answer Question

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!