Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Stanley
- Summer Analyst (156)
- Operations Analyst (80)
- Technology Analyst (50)
- Intern (45)
- Quantitative Analyst (43)
- Analyst (40)
- Associate (34)
- Investment Banking Analyst (34)
- Software Developer (34)
- Software Engineer (32)
- Financial Analyst (20)
- Financial Advisor (19)
- Financial Advisor Associate (13)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (12)
- Credit Risk Analyst (12)
- Vice President (12)
- Finance Analyst (12)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Senior Software Developer (11)
- Business Analyst (10)
- Analyst - Technology (9)
- Technology Summer Analyst (8)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (8)
- Technology Associate (7)
- Executive Assistant (7)
- Client Service Associate (7)
- Technical Analyst (7)
- Wealth Management (7)
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst (7)
- Operations Summer Analyst (7)
Project Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in July 2015.
A current employee referred me directly with the hiring manager. Recruiting then scheduled a phone meeting with the manager. Then the next week, had a day of 5 consecutive meetings with different members of the team; 30 minutes with each person.
- Each team member asked to tell them about myself. Also, each had their own set of questions based on how they would collaborate with the person in the role. Overall, they focused on my resume, asked about my career goals, as well as hobbies. I thought the interviews went well, but to much surprise, I was told 3-4 days later by HR that they will not be moving forward with my candidacy. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in August 2011.
It was a causal interview as far as finance goes
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Baltimore, MD) in March 2011.
I was first called for a phone interview. the phone interview was a bunch of basic questions which prove to the HR rep that you have half a brain. i was immediately requested to come in for a set of interviews which lasted about 2 hours. I was brought in for 2 individual interviews and then a group panel interview followed by a slight tour of the facilities. I was not contacted to be told I did not get the position for about 2 weeks.
- Tell me about when you had to deal with a difficult person or situation. Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Budapest (Hungary)) in May 2013.
Went through 5 interviewing stages, questions were very practical and I was asked about practical implementations of my knowledge
- Questions about practical implementation of some IT programs Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Morgan Stanley in April 2008.
This was an internal interview as such the process was informal
- What do you mean when you say "you're a project manager"? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review