Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Unclaimed Profile

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney FAA Interview Questions

2.8

FAA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in July 2014.

Interview

The fifteen minute phone screen was scheduled almost immediately after I submitted to the IQ test. The test was pretty simple, straight forwards in nature. The interviewer was very nice and said she would push forward my application to a more in depth interview. The process was pretty reasonable, and I recommend it to most people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

FAA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.

Interview

Initial step is to complete an online test. This is supposed to judge the likelihood that you will pass your series 7 (You only get 1 shot). Than you are brought in for an in person interview. If you pass, than you submit a business plan and and another interview. In total it is a 4 step interview process.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to get business? Why do you want to work here? What is your contact base like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Canton, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online. I was contacted by a recruiter and had phone interview. I then completed online assessment. Met with Branch Manager and then another meeting with the regional director. After recieving no offer I was informed that I was qualified and they wanted me but there was only 3 spots available. 1 was taken by a guy the branch manager recruited and the other two were filled by other branches. The candidates already had a book of business they were bringing to the table. I was told that in the next round I will be considered if I was still interested. Everybody was very professional and nice. Good experience overall.

FAA Interview

Application

interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in February 2013.

Interview

Branch interview, complex interview, business plan, complex manager interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (West Palm Beach, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Long and Intense

Negotiation

There was none. I didn't negoiate. I would negotiate fro money in invest in the business building phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process was extensive but respectful. No problem getting job if you're qualified.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Financial Advisory?   1 Answer