Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Unclaimed Profile

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Internship Interview Questions

3.2

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.

Interview

No interview. Hired after 2 months following submission of application.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.

Interview

One quick phone interview and one quick face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Davis, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Submit an application. Everyone will get an interview. There will be 5 interviewees and only 1 interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where you have to solve a problem within a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Chicago, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied through my school's career website. They called me a few days later, scheduled an interview. The interviewer asked about my past leadership and intensively explained the niche of their firm and nature of the internship. He was prepping me for a lot of cold calling and told me that its a "necessary evil" of the industry, and that it would be worth it to have their name on my resume for future employers.

Interview Questions

• What would be your biggest challenge with cold calling?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in April 2012.

Interview

1:1 interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (London, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview consists of many technical questions and questions of the outlook of the economy. Interview consists of 4 1:1 interviews. Interviewers asked about the pricing of bonds, stock market outlook and previous stock price of Morgan Stanley. Interview was very laid back and interviewers were really nice and professional people. I did not get the internship as they decided to hire internally.