Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Unclaimed Profile

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Operation Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Operation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Agent contact me first and take the interview in new york city office. interviewed with two managers approximately 1 hour. no technical question, few behavior questions and general job introduction. people are very nice. since it is a contract position, the term can't be decided. should be 6 months or 1 year, really depends on. there is opportunity to transfer to full time employee, but it will depends on your performance.

Interview Questions

• need to be familiar with access and has good knowledge on excel; attention to detail   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Baltimore, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

Pleasant, great people, made me feel comfortable.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Baltimore, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

One of MorganStanley's recruiters sent me an email and said she had found my resume in theri database and wanted to interview me. We scheduled a phone interview that day and we spoke for about 15 minutes.The interviewer fowarded the information to the hiring manger who then promptly rejected me the early next morning.