Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Financial Advisor (29)
- Financial Advisor Associate (26)
- Intern (19)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (18)
- Client Service Associate (7)
- Internship (6)
- FAA (6)
- Wealth Management (5)
- Mssb Intern (5)
- Wealth Management Intern (4)
- Registered Client Service Associate (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Sales (2)
- Senior Registered Associate (2)
- FA (2)
- Vice President Technology (2)
- Vice President (2)
- Operations Analyst (2)
- Summer Analyst (2)
- Finance (2)
- Financial Training Program (2)
- PWM Intern (2)
- Wealth Managemnt Intern (1)
- VP- Financial Advisor (1)
- Mssb (1)
- Account Transfer (1)
- PRIVATE WEALTH INTERN (1)
- Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor (1)
- Summer Analyst - Operations (1)
- Branch Analyst Intern (1)
Operation Analyst Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (New York, NY) in October 2012.
Agent contact me first and take the interview in new york city office. interviewed with two managers approximately 1 hour. no technical question, few behavior questions and general job introduction. people are very nice. since it is a contract position, the term can't be decided. should be 6 months or 1 year, really depends on. there is opportunity to transfer to full time employee, but it will depends on your performance.
- need to be familiar with access and has good knowledge on excel; attention to detail Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Operations Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Baltimore, MD) in February 2011.
Pleasant, great people, made me feel comfortable.
Operations Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Baltimore, MD) in August 2010.
One of MorganStanley's recruiters sent me an email and said she had found my resume in theri database and wanted to interview me. We scheduled a phone interview that day and we spoke for about 15 minutes.The interviewer fowarded the information to the hiring manger who then promptly rejected me the early next morning.
- How is your teamwork? Answer Question