Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operation Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in October 2012.

Interview Details – Agent contact me first and take the interview in new york city office. interviewed with two managers approximately 1 hour. no technical question, few behavior questions and general job introduction. people are very nice. since it is a contract position, the term can't be decided. should be 6 months or 1 year, really depends on. there is opportunity to transfer to full time employee, but it will depends on your performance.

Interview Question – need to be familiar with access and has good knowledge on excel; attention to detail   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in February 2011.

Interview Details – Pleasant, great people, made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in August 2010.

Interview Details – One of MorganStanley's recruiters sent me an email and said she had found my resume in theri database and wanted to interview me. We scheduled a phone interview that day and we spoke for about 15 minutes.The interviewer fowarded the information to the hiring manger who then promptly rejected me the early next morning.

Interview Question – How is your teamwork?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Worked for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Operation Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney employees and interview candidates.