Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in October 2012.

Agent contact me first and take the interview in new york city office. interviewed with two managers approximately 1 hour. no technical question, few behavior questions and general job introduction. people are very nice. since it is a contract position, the term can't be decided. should be 6 months or 1 year, really depends on. there is opportunity to transfer to full time employee, but it will depends on your performance.

Interview Questions
  • need to be familiar with access and has good knowledge on excel; attention to detail   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in February 2011.

Pleasant, great people, made me feel comfortable.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in August 2010.

One of MorganStanley's recruiters sent me an email and said she had found my resume in theri database and wanted to interview me. We scheduled a phone interview that day and we spoke for about 15 minutes.The interviewer fowarded the information to the hiring manger who then promptly rejected me the early next morning.