Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Unclaimed Profile

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

sent my resume to regional manager and received a phone interview for summer internship. It is 45 minutes long and include questions how to obtain implied volatility using Black-Scholes Model and greeks.

Interview Questions

• What's Gamma? And interprete its importance in volatility measurement?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Very informative as to what they expect and want to hear from MSSB's candidates. Held pre interview sessions that really helped alot. During the interview, the person wanted to get to know us and understand what it is that led us to Finance. Did not get to move on to the superday, but definitely learned from the entire process. Helped me in the long run to understand what employers really expect and want to see in you. Apply to as many places as you can, and attend as many interviews as given. Even if you do not think that you will get the job, the experience is indeed very valuable.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced or discovered innovation   Answer Question