Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in May 2012.

sent my resume to regional manager and received a phone interview for summer internship. It is 45 minutes long and include questions how to obtain implied volatility using Black-Scholes Model and greeks.

Interview Questions
  • What's Gamma? And interprete its importance in volatility measurement?   Answer Question
Non-negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in February 2012.

Very informative as to what they expect and want to hear from MSSB's candidates. Held pre interview sessions that really helped alot. During the interview, the person wanted to get to know us and understand what it is that led us to Finance. Did not get to move on to the superday, but definitely learned from the entire process. Helped me in the long run to understand what employers really expect and want to see in you. Apply to as many places as you can, and attend as many interviews as given. Even if you do not think that you will get the job, the experience is indeed very valuable.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you experienced or discovered innovation   Answer Question

Worked for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney? Contribute to the Community!