Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Relevance Date Difficulty

Wealth Management Interview

Wealth Management
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in January 2013.

Interview Details – Intern position for the summer consisted of contacting the group I wished to work for and emailing them with a brief cover letter and resume, then a phone interview/chat and an in person conversation/interview.

Interview Question – What makes you want to work for us rather than another industry/company?   Answer Question

Wealth Management Interview

Wealth Management
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.

Interview Details – I interviewed to be an intern here and it was relatively easy. The group that I was interviewing for called me in. They wanted to have an interactive, fun, and personable intern to work for them. They asked me questions mostly based on my resume, and not much else. They knew that everyone at the school they were selecting interviews from was competent, so it really came down to FIT and personality questions.

Interview Question – What's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Worked for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney? Contribute to the Community!