Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in January 2013.

Intern position for the summer consisted of contacting the group I wished to work for and emailing them with a brief cover letter and resume, then a phone interview/chat and an in person conversation/interview.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you want to work for us rather than another industry/company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.

I interviewed to be an intern here and it was relatively easy. The group that I was interviewing for called me in. They wanted to have an interactive, fun, and personable intern to work for them. They asked me questions mostly based on my resume, and not much else. They knew that everyone at the school they were selecting interviews from was competent, so it really came down to FIT and personality questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney? Contribute to the Community!