Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Intern Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

I interviewed through my school's on-campus recruiting center. The interview was entirely behavioral and questions about my interests and resume, nothing technical at all. Two weeks later I was contact to arrange travel to Manhattan for a final, on-site interview at the end of that week. The on-site day consisted of an info session, a group exercise with other applicants, and two-four one-on-one interviews with the people I would be working under. I received the offer about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Consider a system which takes queries from a queue, parses them, executes them, and commits them. How can you ensure that order integrity is preserved while also parallelizing the entire chain?   Answer Question

Received another offer in a field I was more interested in

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial on campus interview through Campus career fair. Garbage collection, Final Keywords in java. Two SQL questions one of them was to make row values into column headers. Got called for on site interview. 4 interviews 30 mins each. Data structures, SQL, Java concepts and some Unix. I did okay at the interviews but id not get selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

I initially got an internal recommendation from an employee at the firm and then went to an infosession held on my college campus and managed to get another recommendation. The interview was held at the career center and was 30 minutes long. It consisted of basic technical questions such as "What's the difference between abstract and interfaces in Java" "How familiar are you with C? What is a pointer? How do you dereference a pointer?" and other basics. He seemed very concerned that I knew C. Overall, the interview was very straightforward but unfortunately my interviewer didn't seem too excited about meeting with students from my campus.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between abstract class and interfaces in Java   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

I gave my resume out at a career fair, never applied. They emailed me a few weeks later for a campus interview.

Interview Questions

• If you have an array of numbers and a sum, how can you check if any two numbers in that array add up to that sum?   2 Answers