Morgan Stanley

Average Difficulty
40 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus , lots of detailed java question, e.g : How Hash works.

Interview Question – How to read a file and compare its content   View Answers (2)

Carnegie, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Interview. Technical and Behavioral.

Interview Question – What is singleturn?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview Details – Interview was 4 hours, consisting of a group process and 4 one-to-one interviews with people from 2 different departments.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, brush up on hash tables/data structure   Answer Question

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in October 2013.

Interview Details – applied thru university career site, got on-campus interview, all behavioral questions, interviewed at Morgan Stanley in Oct. 2013

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – Applied through the University Career Services website. Got a reply in a week for an interview on campus. The interview went on for about 20 minutes. It started with the interviewer asking me about my interests in the field of technology, my preferred language of coding and why I wanted to work at Morgan Stanley. Then, I was asked a few basic questions on Java, about classes and object oriented programming. The interviewer also asked questions on databases (SQL specifically).

Interview Question – There was no unexpected or extremely difficult question as such.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in October 2013.

Interview Details – Was selected for on campus recruitment interview session. Recruiter called back in 2 weeks to inform of a superday opportunity. The superday consisted of a group activity section and 4 one on one interviews where they test your problem solving, coding, and interpersonal skills. Recruiter did not contact me back before my other offer days, which prompted me to just go with my other choices.

Interview Question – Given a number n, print a spiral of n by n matrix. e.g
1 2 3 4
12 13 14 5
11 16 15 6
10 9 8 7
  View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in October 2013.

Interview Details – Final-round interview. One group game and two technical groups.All ask about Fibanacci and lots of data structure and basic concepts problem.

Interview Question – optimize Fibanacci by using a matrix   Answer Question

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Morgan Stanley.

Interview Details – First round: Campus recruiting; One person; All technical question.

Interview Question – Question from a lot of fields have been asked: C++ Java Linux Database.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in January 2013.

Interview Details – On campus interview
Interview went pretty wel;
1. 2 basic Java question
2. 1 SQL question
3. Data Structure question
4. 2 behavioral ones

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview Details – it was fine, We talked about my resume and stuff and asked questions.
My interview questions were more network questions than oo program languages

Interview Question – path way from typing web address to when the webpage loads   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Stanley

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst interview questions and advice. All 40 interview reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Stanley employees and interview candidates.