Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wellesley, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2009.

As an inter, I had one interview with the wealth management professional whose book I would be working for. It was a fairly simple interview, more of a meet and great to see if I would fit with the team.

Interview Questions
It was an internship, so not much room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Morgan Stanley

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in January 2008.

I contacted the regional recruiter looking for investment banking opportunities in South Florida. She referred me to the Wealth Management Division. I received a call from Corporate who asked my about my interests, experiences, etc. I spoke with the same lady once more by phone and she gave me specific details about the internship. I arranged an in-person meeting at the regional office and met with the Senior Manager. There was a clear lack of communication between corporate and regional, the guy interviewing me barely knew why I was there. We talked about football and my career path and I left. I received a call from the regional recruiter, who informed me I had been selected. I received a formal application packet by mail, and booked by travel arrangements for the training program in NY with the internal agency. The rest was history.

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!