Morgan Stanley

Very Easy Interview

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Wealth Management Intern
Wellesley, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in February 2009.

Interview Details – As an inter, I had one interview with the wealth management professional whose book I would be working for. It was a fairly simple interview, more of a meet and great to see if I would fit with the team.

Interview Question – No unusual or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an internship, so not much room for negotiation.

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Wealth Management Intern
Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Morgan Stanley in January 2008.

Interview Details – I contacted the regional recruiter looking for investment banking opportunities in South Florida. She referred me to the Wealth Management Division. I received a call from Corporate who asked my about my interests, experiences, etc. I spoke with the same lady once more by phone and she gave me specific details about the internship. I arranged an in-person meeting at the regional office and met with the Senior Manager. There was a clear lack of communication between corporate and regional, the guy interviewing me barely knew why I was there. We talked about football and my career path and I left. I received a call from the regional recruiter, who informed me I had been selected. I received a formal application packet by mail, and booked by travel arrangements for the training program in NY with the internal agency. The rest was history.

Worked for Morgan Stanley? Contribute to the Community!