MorganFranklin Consulting Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at MorganFranklin Consulting

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting.

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined. I got the offer the very same day as my in-person interview. They made sure to have a few people from different backgrounds interview me so I get a better taste of what the job entails. Also, they went above and beyond to have a person with a very similar background as mine to interview me so I can better understand how I will stack up at this opportunity. The interview was more focused on behavioral questions. Also, it was very two-sided where they were selling me on the company while I was selling them on my fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of how you have dealt with a conflict in professional setting.   Answer Question

Audit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

MF may have a great reputation in the consulting field, but the interview process was literally a waste of time. I was flown to MF's offices and did a series of face to face interviews for a senior technology position ..all went fine and the people I met with were well-versed and personal. I flew back that afternoon and received a cryptic text the next day from the recruiter apologizing for discovering the background requirements for the position were not what we're not in the posted job description. STRANGE to say the least. While I was only out my time to fly up for the interview, I figure it cost MF $3000 - $4000 in travel and salaries on their side...costs and time that could've been saved if the HR recruiter has been more on the ball. Truth be told I would've turned down an offer...no one could answer my basic question "what separates MF from your competitors?" (General answer: "we prefer to focus on the long term relationship"). This is no different from what I've heard from EY or PwC, etc. I also think my potential boss was really looking for a taskmaster who could work off a checklist vs something more strategic and entrepreneurial. The bottom line: too many disconnects.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting in September 2014.

Interview

After a solid amount of research, MorganFranklin was the right size and right fit for my career goals. A previous co-worker worked at MFC and submitted my resume for a posted position. The interview process was fairly standard. It started with a screening call from a recruiter. I had several interviews in person at the corporate office, followed by several phone interviews the following week. Everyone I meet with was very professional and demonstrated the MFC culture. MFC is made up of seasoned consultants who grew up in the large consulting practices, who enjoy working in a flexible and entrepreneurial environment.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were standard consulting intervew questions about my background, work experience, etc. Be prepaird to talk about why you want to work for MFC, over other firms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was upfront with them through out the process on my expectations. Nothing was a surprise during the offer phase.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

Reached out about any opportunities in their Performance Improvement group and quickly went through the process. First round phone screen one month (HR), second round phone screen the next (Director), third round phone screen in october (HR), on site interview (4 with MD's and Directors) was in november. It was an EXTREMELY positive experience and stood out from my interviews with other companies such as EY, accenture, IBM, and Deloitte. You can tell that they value their community and have a lot of pride in what they do. It was also great to hear from each person about their individual involvement in the community. If you do your research you will see that they are a fast growing, well run company that takes care of its own, but requires that you perform at a very high level in return. I feel very lucky to be heading here.

Interview Questions

• A dry erase board run down of a People, Process, Technology problem. In the end it was what really set them apart. No other firm had actually talk about the concerns of implementation. Every case interview can be analyzed, but what sets this firm apart is how they want to see how you think about the actual implementation part. Even if I managed to sweat through my dress shirt it was an positive experience.   Answer Question
    • What do you want out of an employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple and easy

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (Washington, DC) in December 2012.

Interview

2 hour interview with members of the team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no neotiation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter and then went to a happy hour. I was then invited for a group interview and was then split into 3 different individual interviews. Was then told through email about 2 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions, there was nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Poor communication from team throughout recruiting process. The person interviewing me for a face to face interview was 30 minutes late.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting (McLean, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Straight-forward, no games. Apply online, once contacted by either email or phone call - face-to-face interview is scheduled. At the conclusion of the interview you will have either of two responses 1. Salary negotiation. or 2. "We'll get back to you. If your response if no1., you have landed the job.