MorganFranklin Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
McLean, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting in May 2012.

Interview Details – Poor communication from team throughout recruiting process. The person interviewing me for a face to face interview was 30 minutes late.

Interview Question – Don't recall any specific quesitons   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
McLean, VA

I applied through other source and interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting.

Interview Details – Reached out about any opportunities in their Performance Improvement group and quickly went through the process. First round phone screen one month (HR), second round phone screen the next (Director), third round phone screen in october (HR), on site interview (4 with MD's and Directors) was in november.

It was an EXTREMELY positive experience and stood out from my interviews with other companies such as EY, accenture, IBM, and Deloitte. You can tell that they value their community and have a lot of pride in what they do. It was also great to hear from each person about their individual involvement in the community.

If you do your research you will see that they are a fast growing, well run company that takes care of its own, but requires that you perform at a very high level in return.

I feel very lucky to be heading here.

Interview Questions

• A dry erase board run down of a People, Process, Technology problem. In the end it was what really set them apart. No other firm had actually talk about the concerns of implementation. Every case interview can be analyzed, but what sets this firm apart is how they want to see how you think about the actual implementation part. Even if I managed to sweat through my dress shirt it was an positive experience.   Answer Question
  • What do you want out of an employer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – simple and easy

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MorganFranklin Consulting in August 2010.

Interview Details – Straight-forward, no games. Apply online, once contacted by either email or phone call - face-to-face interview is scheduled. At the conclusion of the interview you will have either of two responses 1. Salary negotiation. or 2. "We'll get back to you. If your response if no1., you have landed the job.

Negotiation Details – Easy

Worked for MorganFranklin Consulting? Contribute to the Community!