Morley Builders

Morley Builders Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morley Builders

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Morley Builders.

The initial email communications for the job posting were quick and efficient. It took approximately 2-3 business days from initial contact to my interview. The interview process consisted of meeting with 3 VP's of the company, one from Operations, one from HR and the main VP. They were approximately 20-30 minutes per meeting and they asked standard questions about previous experience and my resume. Nothing too out of the ordinary. To wrap up the interview, they gave me a test that covered scheduling, estimating and CO writing. The scheduling portion asked you to create a schedule based on certain constraints. The estimating portion had you use the cost (provided) of concrete and soils hauling to estimate the cost of building the footings and walls of a concrete structure. The CO portion had you write a letter to an Owner of a pretend company based on a provided CO cost estimate.
    After the interview, an offer was received in 2-3 business days.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your greatest accomplishment? I wasn't expecting this so it caught me a bit off guard. You never know the right thing to say with questions like these...   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morley Builders in August 2011.

I was an intern for Morley Builders in the summer of 2011 and had the opportunity to recieve a formal interview with the company. The day of the interview, I briefly talked to the Human Resources Manager because I already knew a lot about the company. I then took a skills assessment test on various project engineering material. Once I completed the assessment, I individually talked to three heads of the company. They asked me various questions about my work experience and my resume. That was the last part of the formal process where I told I would be contacted within a month.

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morley Builders in May 2011.

Great

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be a good candidate for the Morley Family?   Answer Question