Morningstar

www.morningstar.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Morningstar in May 2011.

The phone interview took about 30 minutes. They had me on a conference call between the recruiter and a member of the analyst team that I will be working with. There was a lot of behavioral questions and less of technicalities. I did not get the offer because the interview was for a position that I did not imagine and out of my specialty.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morningstar

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Morningstar in May 2011.

This was actually my second time applying for a job at Morningstar, I turned down an on-site interview for the first time I applied. A couple months later I applied again, was contacted by HR a couple days later. We did a brief phone interview and I was invited on-site for an interview. I met with 4 individuals, the first 3 were very friendly, down to earth, and easy to converse with. Unfortunately, the last individual I met with seemed very disconnected and not interested in what I had to say and actually insulted me during the interview. Just for perspective, I did prepare for this interview for 4 days in advance so I responded appropriately to the interviewer's questions. Even though the first 3 interviews went great, I still have to rate this as a negative experience since I was insulted. Morningstar is a great company to work for and I would definitely apply again in the future, it's just that I decided I'm happy with the job I have now.

Interview Questions
    • You have 2 conflicting priorities that have the same deadline date. Which one do you do first? Your manager is out of town and you have no other higher authority to prioritize for you.   View Answer
    • How does your past experience make you qualified for this position?   View Answer