Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Director Interview

Human Resources Director
Banning, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewing process minimum qualification, pre-screening process to CAO. Final interview with Tribal Council Membership.

Interview Question – Your experience in Native American Culture. Explain personality in life experiences. Thick or thin skin when dealing with conflict.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Cabazon, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was casual in nature when compared to other technical interviews. The were some technical questions but none that were a real evaluation of my skills. There was more general "how would you approach a a server dilema" type of questions. They were really vague and some of my technical explanations seems beyond the interviewers. I received an offer that was considerably lower than any other salary of people who I know that have this position. It was especially low for what they were expecting as far responsibilities (were talking supervisor at Target low).

The interviewers were not familiar with some industry standard terms and the questions appeared to be ones somebody with little technical knowledge would ask.

Interview Question – What is raid?   View Answer

Worked for Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa? Contribute to the Community!