Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banning, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banning, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa in January 2013.

Interviewing process minimum qualification, pre-screening process to CAO. Final interview with Tribal Council Membership.

Interview Questions
    • Your experience in Native American Culture. Explain personality in life experiences. Thick or thin skin when dealing with conflict.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cabazon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cabazon, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa in January 2012.

The interview was casual in nature when compared to other technical interviews. The were some technical questions but none that were a real evaluation of my skills. There was more general "how would you approach a a server dilema" type of questions. They were really vague and some of my technical explanations seems beyond the interviewers. I received an offer that was considerably lower than any other salary of people who I know that have this position. It was especially low for what they were expecting as far responsibilities (were talking supervisor at Target low).

The interviewers were not familiar with some industry standard terms and the questions appeared to be ones somebody with little technical knowledge would ask.

Interview Questions