Morpho Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.8

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Morpho.

Interview

Submit resume online through a hiring website. A few days later I got an email back from the head scientist for a phone interview. Phone interview mostly for him to know your background and what education you've had. After the phone interview, he decides to invite you to the on site interview or not. On site interview consists with interview with 4 or 5 different scientists that will be working with you. A few technical questions about analytical instruments (OChem knowledge is key).

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Morpho (Newark, CA).

Interview

Morpho currently has a contract recruiter managing the recruitment cycle. This contractor does not return calls or emails. In addition, when you are lucky enough to catch him on his phone, he immediately states that he will call you back in "10 mins" and never does. Very professional and it reflects very poorly on the organization. He made the offer and the next day, he rescinded the offer. This was the most unprofessional experience of my career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter went back and forth with the staffing agency to reduce the bill rate and my hourly rate. When all parties agreed and I accepted the offer, it was rescinded.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Home (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Morpho (Home (Democratic Republic of Congo)) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, about 30 min.
    General and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Say, you told one of your team member to measure a car located at a remote place. How can you be sure if the measurement he brought back is accurate?   Answer Question

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Morpho (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2011.

Interview

A friend of Mine applied in behalf of me.
    I had 2 interviews , the first was with the regional manager and it was only about my personality and my previous experience.
    the second interview was with the Technical Manager, it was around my technical experience and my ability to learn and gain new experience.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Morpho (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

had 1 interview at 2010 was hired in 2011