Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions

2.3

Cook/Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Morrison Healthcare Food Services had contract employees to work in County Hospital and other institutions I had one interview and was hired on the spot it was a diverse atmosphere nutritionist was present at all time and i had to cook for an institution various meals with all kind of vegetables meats!

Clinical Nutrition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Fairly easy. Recruiter was very helpful. Company paid for interview travel

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected. Also don't remember any questions as being unusually difficult.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Nutritional Service Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

The interviewing process went very smoothly. The interviewer went into the details of the job as well as opportunities to advance within the company. The conversation maintained a business-mindedness while turning to casual conversation during transitions and low points, making the interview less stressful.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty standard. There weren't any questions that stood out as particularly difficult or surprising.   Answer Question
    I was in my current position when the dietary department was under the management of Tennova Hospital. During the process of outsourcing, I met with the interviewer and was offered a slight pay increase, similar benefits, as well as a payout for my accrued vacation and sick time.

Cook Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

It was an unusual interview, it was more of a good conversation and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, I did not even know how much I was getting payed

Catering Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

It took me 3 weeks to get hired on. I interviewed with two managers. They don't seem to care too much about experience. They seem only to want to know if you can work the hours and are friendly/reliable.They want to know if you have reliable transportation and experience dealing with people.

Interview Questions
    • They ask what would you do questions. They ask if you will take a drug and background check.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating pay.

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Girardeau, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Girardeau, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Very casual...the Director sugar coated everything. Meaning, he will give you the utmost respect, when interviewing, but then a couple of weeks later. True colors come out.
    On the phone; called me to schedule an interview. Said that, you don't have to dress-up (yeah right). First impressions always lasts.

There was no negotiation. They will promise a compensation for the time you put in. NOT!

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Long stretched out, (6) month, unnecessary delays. Long gaps between follow up and failed to call of write when they said they would. Two people i spoke with, one phone screening and one face to face, both were professional and pleasant. They represented the company and it's larger goals and mission statement, did not provide good details concerning the actual job i was interested in. They seemed more like they where interested in seeing as many people as possible, but i felt they were unprepared for someone who wanted to asked question.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe the types of people i work best with, though I did not understand the expected outcome of this question, i answered the best i could. When i went to the hotel to meet the interviewer he was already running behind and my schedule was pushed back 2 hours. After driving 3 hours, i was disappointed.   Answer Question

By the time they fi.ished their process, two other offers had been made and i selected one of them. Also did not lile the missed talking calls or time mismanagement associated with my interview. If you show little or no concern for me and my time, how could I trust you would care for them once i was hired.

Sous Chef Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

My first interview was a phone interview. My second interview was face-to-face. I had two more impromptu phone interviews that I was not expecting. I guess they wanted to make sure since i was relocating from over 1000 miles away. The questions were basic questions.
    The long wait for the background check was the only thing that concerned me it took almost two weeks. Then again, maybe because i was out of state.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult questions asked. They pretty much were trying to see what type of personality i have.   Answer Question

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Morrison Healthcare in May 2013.

The executive chef contacted me for an interview. When the interview process came around I was interviewed by the executive chef, director, associate director, and the human resources administrator of the hospital. I had to take a written test, 3 hour kitchen test, and a personality survey.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was if I am the type of person that likes to sit in my office and do work or be busy in the kitchen. It was unexpected because the chefs are hands on.   Answer Question
    I was asked what salary I was looking for and the distance of my relocation. I was able to get assistance with it and was able to negotiate on a fair salary.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southaven, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southaven, MS

I applied through other source – interviewed at Morrison Healthcare in April 2013.

very calm and relax

Interview Questions
    • how to get employees to be more productive   View Answer