Morrison Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Catering Associate Interview

Catering Associate
Alexandria, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Morrison Healthcare in September 2010.

Interview Details – One interview, went very well. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Looked forward to working for the co. I wasn't quite prepared to work 12 hour shifts. It's best to dress appropriately so that your taken seriously.

Negotiation Details – They made an offer,I accepted.

Clinical Nutrition Manager Interview

Clinical Nutrition Manager
Savannah, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview Details – Fairly easy. Recruiter was very helpful. Company paid for interview travel

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected. Also don't remember any questions as being unusually difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Nutritional Service Assistant Interview

Nutritional Service Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview Details – The interviewing process went very smoothly. The interviewer went into the details of the job as well as opportunities to advance within the company. The conversation maintained a business-mindedness while turning to casual conversation during transitions and low points, making the interview less stressful.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty standard. There weren't any questions that stood out as particularly difficult or surprising.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was in my current position when the dietary department was under the management of Tennova Hospital. During the process of outsourcing, I met with the interviewer and was offered a slight pay increase, similar benefits, as well as a payout for my accrued vacation and sick time.

Very Easy Interview

Cook Interview

Cook

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview Details – It was an unusual interview, it was more of a good conversation and was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Not real any questions was more of a conversation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, I did not even know how much I was getting payed

Catering Associate Interview

Catering Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview Details – It took me 3 weeks to get hired on. I interviewed with two managers. They don't seem to care too much about experience. They seem only to want to know if you can work the hours and are friendly/reliable.They want to know if you have reliable transportation and experience dealing with people.

Interview Question – They ask what would you do questions. They ask if you will take a drug and background check.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating pay.

Director of Food and Nutrition Interview

Director of Food and Nutrition
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Morrison Healthcare in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was a panel interview with RDO and fellow managers.

Interview Question – What are the two highest priorities?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really... I had no other options at the time.

Very Easy Interview

Food Service Director Interview

Food Service Director
Cape Girardeau, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview Details – Very casual...the Director sugar coated everything. Meaning, he will give you the utmost respect, when interviewing, but then a couple of weeks later. True colors come out.
On the phone; called me to schedule an interview. Said that, you don't have to dress-up (yeah right). First impressions always lasts.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They will promise a compensation for the time you put in. NOT!

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview Details – Long stretched out, (6) month, unnecessary delays. Long gaps between follow up and failed to call of write when they said they would. Two people i spoke with, one phone screening and one face to face, both were professional and pleasant. They represented the company and it's larger goals and mission statement, did not provide good details concerning the actual job i was interested in. They seemed more like they where interested in seeing as many people as possible, but i felt they were unprepared for someone who wanted to asked question.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe the types of people i work best with, though I did not understand the expected outcome of this question, i answered the best i could. When i went to the hotel to meet the interviewer he was already running behind and my schedule was pushed back 2 hours. After driving 3 hours, i was disappointed.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – By the time they fi.ished their process, two other offers had been made and i selected one of them. Also did not lile the missed talking calls or time mismanagement associated with my interview. If you show little or no concern for me and my time, how could I trust you would care for them once i was hired.

Sous Chef Interview

Sous Chef
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Morrison Healthcare in May 2013.

Interview Details – The executive chef contacted me for an interview. When the interview process came around I was interviewed by the executive chef, director, associate director, and the human resources administrator of the hospital. I had to take a written test, 3 hour kitchen test, and a personality survey.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was if I am the type of person that likes to sit in my office and do work or be busy in the kitchen. It was unexpected because the chefs are hands on.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked what salary I was looking for and the distance of my relocation. I was able to get assistance with it and was able to negotiate on a fair salary.

Sous Chef Interview

Sous Chef

I applied online and interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview Details – My first interview was a phone interview. My second interview was face-to-face. I had two more impromptu phone interviews that I was not expecting. I guess they wanted to make sure since i was relocating from over 1000 miles away. The questions were basic questions.
The long wait for the background check was the only thing that concerned me it took almost two weeks. Then again, maybe because i was out of state.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult questions asked. They pretty much were trying to see what type of personality i have.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morrison Healthcare

Worked for Morrison Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Morrison Healthcare Videos

Morrison Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Morrison Healthcare Food Services, a member of the Compass Group, is the nation’s only food service company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and dining services to hospitals and health systems. Our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morrison Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Morrison Healthcare employees and interview candidates.