Morrison Hershfield

Morrison Hershfield Interview Questions

2.6

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Morrison Hershfield in December 2011.

I was called by HR for an interview. I showed up to a very kind and professional administrator in the reception area and offered a water or soda. I met with HR which went exceptionally well then I met with the Senior Vice President and he was very pleasant, professional and laid back. The office was filled with very professional staff and the environment was enjoyable.

Yes, we negotiated. Advice to others, I recommend working for Morrison Hershfield. It was a great opportunity and I enjoyed everyone I worked with.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Morrison Hershfield in April 2011.

Executive Management interviews only

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Morrison Hershfield in January 2010.

Phone interview, then face to face, wait 2 months then another phone interview, and 4 more face to face.

No negotiation available. Take it or leave it.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Morrison Hershfield.

Terrible interview process. I went in for 2 interviews (plus initial phone screening) over the course of 1 month. After several follow up emails and phone calls not one person from this company is able to give me any feedback regarding the role and my outcome. Very disrespectful and unprofessional. Huge waste of time.

Administration Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Morrison Hershfield in July 2010.

I received an initial phone interview and then received a follow up email with more information to expect a link to a personality test to be sent by HR. The next day, i recieved the link to the personality test and completed within a day. A day or two later, an in-person interview was scheduled. The staff was very nice and professional. The interviewer did not keep me waiting very long at all. The questions asked during the interview were typical (i.e. "tell me about yourself", and "what are you weaknesses/strengths"). By the end of the week, an offer was made by phone.

Interview Questions
    With all other opportunities to negotiate, do aim higher than what you're hoping for so if a counter offer is given, you'll at least land where you were willing to settle.