Mosaic Company (Minnesota) Civil Engineer Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Civil Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carlsbad, NM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, NM

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mosaic Company (Minnesota) in March 2010.

Met the recruiter at a job fair and signed up for an interview for the following day. Since it was at a job fair there were a number of us waiting to interview. When it was my turn to interview I sat across from the interviewer and was subjected to the typical interview questions. We had a short time period, but I still felt like the interviewer didn't know my name when I left. I was told I would be contacted regardless of their decision, but I was not. I understand not telling someone they didn't get the job, but don't promise you will if you aren't planning on it.

Interview Questions
  • What have you accomplished outside of school and work that you are proud of?   View Answer

Worked for Mosaic Company (Minnesota)? Contribute to the Community!