Mosaic Company (Minnesota)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Information Security Analyst Interview

Senior Information Security Analyst
Riverview, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mosaic Company (Minnesota) in July 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Filled online application
2. Contacted by Company recruiting coordinator (1 week later)
3. Interviewed with Corporate Recruiter
4. Had phone interview with hiring manager (1 week later)
5. Had phone interview with Department Director (2-3 days later)
6. Had onsite group interview with team (1 week later)
6.1. Had onsite 1:1 interview with hiring manager
7. Received offer 3 days later

Interview Question – Behavioral interview questions, cannot remember specifics   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me what I asked for on the online application

Community Investment Consultant Interview

Community Investment Consultant
Plymouth, MN

I applied online and interviewed at Mosaic Company (Minnesota).

Interview Details – I called recruiter a month after I applied, as I had not heard anything. It was two months after that that I had an interview with hiring manager and another staff member (formal, structured). I never heard back from the company after my interview, even after followup emails. I heard through an internal contact that they did not fill the position; several months later, it seems they did fill the position.

Interview Question – What is your experience in change management?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Intern Interview

Civil Engineer Intern
Carlsbad, NM

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mosaic Company (Minnesota) in March 2010.

Interview Details – Met the recruiter at a job fair and signed up for an interview for the following day. Since it was at a job fair there were a number of us waiting to interview. When it was my turn to interview I sat across from the interviewer and was subjected to the typical interview questions. We had a short time period, but I still felt like the interviewer didn't know my name when I left. I was told I would be contacted regardless of their decision, but I was not. I understand not telling someone they didn't get the job, but don't promise you will if you aren't planning on it.

Interview Question – What have you accomplished outside of school and work that you are proud of?   View Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Plymouth, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Mosaic Company (Minnesota) in October 2010.

Interview Details – Process was very lengthy, from the time I submitted the application to accepting the offer it took 5 months. It took 2 months to get the initial phone interview, then I had 5 in-person interviews for 1 hr each. Those were in the span of 2 months. They are slow in hiring/interviewing so be patient, if you don't hear from them it does not necessarily mean that they are not interested in hiring you.

Interview Question – You have done things with much more responsibility than an HR assistant, why would you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not attempt to negotiate

Environmental Engineering Coop Interview

Environmental Engineering Coop
Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Mosaic Company (Minnesota) in July 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple, over the phone interview (living in Ontario, job was in Saskatchewan) and easy to follow interview process.

Third-party contractor helped with the moving process and living arrangements which is also compensated.

Interview Question – Limited technical questions...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiation, but compensation package was very good.

Chemical Engineering Interview

Chemical Engineering

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Mosaic Company (Minnesota) in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for an entry-level engineering job and an HR rep called me a day after to schedule a phone interview. The HR rep asked mostly behavioral questions. At the end the rep told me that there was only higher level engineering jobs and they would contact me later.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Worked for Mosaic Company (Minnesota)? Contribute to the Community!