Mosaic Sales Solutions Dell Campus Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

1.5

Dell Campus Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

Know your strengths as a person

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mosaic Sales Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Portland, OR) in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty straightforward depends on who you get really. Just be honest and answer about yourself. There are two types of people who get the job. People who are outgoing and super sellers or people who are not so outgoing but are great at computers. Find what you are good at and go for it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Berkeley, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I did a skype interview with the hiring manager. He asked me basic questions about my social life: things about my sorority, my business fraternity, how many hours I wanted to work, etc. Its a pretty easy interview, just appear to be social, and you'll do fine. Be SURE to dress professionally, even if it is just a skype interview (I wore pajama bottoms, but he would have no idea I did this because I was sitting on a chair)

Interview Questions

• How many friends do you have on facebook?   1 Answer