Mosaic Sales Solutions

2.5

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Filed or online application. Then was contacted months later by a recruiting rep. I talked to them on the phone, they sent another question aire to be completed. After that I was called by the manager, after passing that part there was a in person interview given. Results were in shortly after that. were told in advance to being in an item that we loved, and we had to sell its benefits to the interviewer

Interview Questions
    • We were told in advance to being in an item that we loved, and we had to sell its benefits to the interviewer   View Answer
    Short. Not much room to adjust

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

During my job hunt three years ago I came across MSS and applied for the Brand Ambassador position. I was schedule for an interview within two weeks of filling out my application and surveys. My first initial interview was done over the phone with a recruiter to review my background, experience, gauge my personality and review my possible employment contract if I was to be hire. My second interview was through Skype with the outsource company I was to work for hiring manger. Once again I want over my background, past experience and went over possible scenarios that could arise. And finally, my third interview was with a MSS manger. We review my employment contract and I was ask if I would be comfortable representing the outsource company brand. I was offered the job and the hiring process begin.

Interview Questions
    • Prior to Mosaic I have gained marketing experience through college training and my previous position so the question and scenarios we reviewed did not catch me off guard.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Recruiter was rude and set me up for failure by firstly, providing me with the wrong spelling of who I was interviewing with and no info on what the the interview was for what or with whom. After I emailed again to followup, I got a very generic email saying we have no position from you that was very impersonal and insulting.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about the target they market to. This would have been easy if the recruiter prepped me correctly and didn't send me in blind.   Answer Question

GoPro Brand Ambassador Interview

I received an email saying they reviewed my resume and I was a match. A few hours later I received another email telling me to complete a video interview. I found the video interview different because I was basically recording myself answering questions. I still haven't received any email so I'm waiting for their response.

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckley, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckley, WV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

I submitted my resume on a Saturday and got a call on Monday morning for a phone interview which went well. I was scheduled for a meeting with my area's district manager two weeks later. He was very easy to talk to and professional. I felt very at ease during the interview as he went over the basic duties of the job and was a pleasure to meet.

Junior Account Manager Interview

Had two phone interviews within the same week. Spoke with the same recruiter, initially about my experience and where I stood job wise (employed or unemployed). The second phone call was to set up an in-house interview. I was given a list of skills that the team was looking for. Therefore I felt prepared going into the interview. I met with three people who were on the team. I was offered the job same day but as contract instead of full-time.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really a difficult question because the recruiter gave me a heads up on the skills they were looking for the candidate to posses.   Answer Question

Samsung Experience Sales Representative Interview

Very informal and was hired on the spot over the phone after a 5 minute interview. They required that I go to training in Dallas on monday 3 days after my job offer. The manager I spoke to was very helpful in getting me some documents to give to my professors to allow my absence for that week.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions they were desperate to hire people   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Met at a Panera Bread and asked about experience. Asked about past jobs and how to handle situations. Went over company guidelines, company website, needs and wants of the company. Expectations.

Interview Questions
    $12.00 an hour ranging between 12-40 hours a week. So no guarantee of hours.

Campus Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

There was an initial phone call, and the manager explained the job in detail to let me know what I'd be getting into. Then a Skype interview. The process gave me a feel for how fun the program was going to be.

Hours are negotiable.

Samsung Experience Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Contacted by a recruiter after an employee referral,was asked basic questions, told the hourly rate and expected work hours. Later received an email from the market manager setting up a Skype interview. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, and went smoothly. Asked basic questions.