Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.5

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

I responded to an ad on Craigslist via email. I attached my resume, head and body shots, and cover letter in the body of the email. The person who would be Team Lead called me for a phone interview, then an informal "audition" at a local retail store. During the audition I was asked to choose any product in the store and promote it. After I did, he gave me feedback including what he'd like me to work on, and invited me on the team.

Financial Analyst Interview

Went through a head hunter before landing the first phone interview. Typical phone interview then one on one interview. It's a pretty typical interview where they want to know your technical background. With the hiring manager we mostly talked about things other than work. I think they just really want to like you more so than anything.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interviewing questions.. strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

The interview was fairly simple. I just needed to speak about my past experience and why I would be a good fit for the brand ambassador role. HR was nice and they let me know they would get back to me shortly. After about 3 days I heard back and I got the job!

Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Pretty straight forward. no real tough questions. They really needed to fill the position quickly. However they did have multiple candidates to choose from so they let you know it would be a few days to make there decision.

Interview Questions
    They say no negotiation however was able to increase compensation.

Microsoft Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Out of the box hiring and interview process. Contacted first by HR recruiter to ask a couple of questions to see if you fit the job description. A day later I received a call from the hiring manager which briefly explained the position and its benefits along with explaining how the interview will be conducted. Interview was with the hiring manager and regional manager for the position along with all other candidates that were applying. The hiring manager had sent a specific set of instructions to all of the candidates to have 2 PowerPoint presentations put together based on the topics assigned that you will be conducting for the interview. Quite the experience, on a positive note you were able to see your competition and how well everyone did. Overall a pretty unique style of interview, after the presentations, if selected then you will have a face to face interview to finally determine their decision.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel you could have done better in your presentation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Filed or online application. Then was contacted months later by a recruiting rep. I talked to them on the phone, they sent another question aire to be completed. After that I was called by the manager, after passing that part there was a in person interview given. Results were in shortly after that. were told in advance to being in an item that we loved, and we had to sell its benefits to the interviewer

Interview Questions
    • We were told in advance to being in an item that we loved, and we had to sell its benefits to the interviewer   View Answer
    Short. Not much room to adjust

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

During my job hunt three years ago I came across MSS and applied for the Brand Ambassador position. I was schedule for an interview within two weeks of filling out my application and surveys. My first initial interview was done over the phone with a recruiter to review my background, experience, gauge my personality and review my possible employment contract if I was to be hire. My second interview was through Skype with the outsource company I was to work for hiring manger. Once again I want over my background, past experience and went over possible scenarios that could arise. And finally, my third interview was with a MSS manger. We review my employment contract and I was ask if I would be comfortable representing the outsource company brand. I was offered the job and the hiring process begin.

Interview Questions
    • Prior to Mosaic I have gained marketing experience through college training and my previous position so the question and scenarios we reviewed did not catch me off guard.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Recruiter was rude and set me up for failure by firstly, providing me with the wrong spelling of who I was interviewing with and no info on what the the interview was for what or with whom. After I emailed again to followup, I got a very generic email saying we have no position from you that was very impersonal and insulting.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about the target they market to. This would have been easy if the recruiter prepped me correctly and didn't send me in blind.   Answer Question

GoPro Brand Ambassador Interview

I received an email saying they reviewed my resume and I was a match. A few hours later I received another email telling me to complete a video interview. I found the video interview different because I was basically recording myself answering questions. I still haven't received any email so I'm waiting for their response.

Field Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckley, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckley, WV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

I submitted my resume on a Saturday and got a call on Monday morning for a phone interview which went well. I was scheduled for a meeting with my area's district manager two weeks later. He was very easy to talk to and professional. I felt very at ease during the interview as he went over the basic duties of the job and was a pleasure to meet.