Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions in June 2015.

Interview

Mosaic recruiter had contacted me after they had found my resume online. The initial phone conversation was about my job experience. Afterwards, they had me do an online recording interview. It had 5 questions requiring 3 video answers and 2 written answers. The experience was new but innovative. It seemed like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

They had offered me $15 per hour for part time. I was in last interview process with another company that can potentially pay me significantly more at different company. I took my chances.

SEC Lead Interview

Interview

traditional step by step interview process phone, store manager, district manager. took about 3 weeks to get the job offer. but i was informed every step of the way. overall a good exp .........

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I got an e-mail
    I then received a phone call for a job description
    I also received a webcam video to answer many various questions instead of a face to face interview
    I was called a week later to accept the job offer.

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable driving in your own car for various hours?   Answer Question

Samsung Experience Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New Orleans, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for job and was promptly called by recruiter who conducted first interview. Was then passed to field ops manager who got me in contact with Market manager and full time sales lead at my store. hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you overcame a sales objection.   Answer Question

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Really chill. I interviewed with two other nice guys and very casual. I def felt confident that I did well. I worked as a rep on best buy and had similar experience. I could tell they liked me but they were having interviews all week and interviewed at least 20 people for one spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a customer got under your skin and how did you respond   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Hire View Interview only. Mosaic does not believe on a personal interview process but, only hiring based on a video which eliminates credentials but, folks that are photogenic and pretty faces but, no source to offer. I believe that experience intimidates managers.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

I responded to an ad on Craigslist via email. I attached my resume, head and body shots, and cover letter in the body of the email. The person who would be Team Lead called me for a phone interview, then an informal "audition" at a local retail store. During the audition I was asked to choose any product in the store and promote it. After I did, he gave me feedback including what he'd like me to work on, and invited me on the team.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Went through a head hunter before landing the first phone interview. Typical phone interview then one on one interview. It's a pretty typical interview where they want to know your technical background. With the hiring manager we mostly talked about things other than work. I think they just really want to like you more so than anything.

Interview Questions

• Typical interviewing questions.. strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. I just needed to speak about my past experience and why I would be a good fit for the brand ambassador role. HR was nice and they let me know they would get back to me shortly. After about 3 days I heard back and I got the job!

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. no real tough questions. They really needed to fill the position quickly. However they did have multiple candidates to choose from so they let you know it would be a few days to make there decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They say no negotiation however was able to increase compensation.