Mosaic Sales Solutions

Average Difficulty
72 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions in December 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out the application and a few days later I got an email a aging congratulations on passing your interview. I never had an interview.

I was referred by a friend and likely did not get one because of that.

Called by HR after ignoring the email and not getting any information. Was briefly talked to about the position and asked if I was still interested.

Negotiation Details – No.

Campus Ambassador Interview

Campus Ambassador

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone call, and the manager explained the job in detail to let me know what I'd be getting into. Then a Skype interview. The process gave me a feel for how fun the program was going to be.

Interview Question – What is your greatest achievement?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Hours are negotiable.

Samsung Experience Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter after an employee referral,was asked basic questions, told the hourly rate and expected work hours. Later received an email from the market manager setting up a Skype interview. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, and went smoothly. Asked basic questions.

Interview Question – I was asked how I would respond to a customer issue.   Answer Question

Full Time Sales Interview

Full Time Sales

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview Details – Was called to meet for an interview the day of the interview, meeting went well, I sent an email the next day Thanking them for the opportunity to apply with them, with-in an hour they offered me the job with salary included.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you   View Answer

Samsung Experience Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions in April 2013.

Interview Details – had a skype interview that lasted all of 5 mins.

Negotiation Details – n/a

XM Brand Ambassador Interview

XM Brand Ambassador
Vancouver, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied - got back in around 2 weeks. Group interview of 6 or so, asking around the table why you're interested, basic questions. Then given a product to pitch with your team (I had 3 people on mine pitching a Rogers product)

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, just the pitch was difficult to come up with on the spot   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Queens Village, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions in April 2010.

Interview Details – Open to any means of communication leading to a Face to Face

Interview Question – Why so much job experience?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – days of work

Lead Samsung Experience Consultant Interview

Lead Samsung Experience Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview Details – Not thorough at all, but very direct and to the point. The manager was looking for a warm body, someone he could be forceful to. Mentioned his Military exp. din't go over my history and fit for the role. More so baited me to the possibilities to move further int he program with Samsung.

Interview Question – Will the commute be an issue?   View Answer

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions in September 2013.

Interview Details – 1st phone interview - recruiter who asked basic questions about my experience. 2nd - Client Service Manager who had been involved with the program. asked mainly about my experience in a very comfortable conversational style. 3rd - future manager by phone. Final was at HQ with director. Simple.

Interview Question – The most difficult thing was saying yes to accepting a contract position which might turn into full-time. I took the chance and it worked out as I wished.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Complicated by the fact that it was a contract position so negotiations were pretty non-existent.

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager

Interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Interview Details – Basic interview questions that differ depending on the position. HR will do a pre-screen call or you'll have to submit an online video answering questions. Then the hiring manager will either do another interview or simply ask a few questions to see if you're a good fit for their team.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions. Much of it based around your experience.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Worked for Mosaic Sales Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mosaic Sales Solutions interview questions and advice. All 72 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mosaic Sales Solutions employees and interview candidates.