Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jun 25, 2015

3.5

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I got an e-mail I then received a phone call for a job description I also received a webcam video to answer many various questions instead of a face to face interview I was called a week later to accept the job offer.

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable driving in your own car for various hours?   Answer Question

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Really chill. I interviewed with two other nice guys and very casual. I def felt confident that I did well. I worked as a rep on best buy and had similar experience. I could tell they liked me but they were having interviews all week and interviewed at least 20 people for one spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a customer got under your skin and how did you respond   Answer Question