Mosaica Education Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2015

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Mosaica Education (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

First session was a panel interview, then a phone interview by the Regional Director, the process was informative and at times carefree. No question was to hard or easy and my answers were understood and processed by each person who asked questions about my previous background and experience in the position.

School Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mosaica Education.

Interview

The interview process was 2 rounds of interviews with Controller & Senior VP of Finance. Conversation flow was relaxed and questions straight forward. Education accounting experience was a key. The interview environment masked the actual work environment which is a must question for any applicant to any position. The interview also featured a walk through of the office & opportunity to meet some of the staff.

Negotiation

The initial offer was reasonable and was accepted. I should have questioned salary range for the position & mgmt commitment to growth potential.

Special Education Teacher Muskegon Heights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muskegon Heights, Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mosaica Education (Muskegon Heights, Muskegon, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiriing was a long process, with many promises for follow up calls or interviews. I waited nearly 5 hours for my first interview, and was told someone would call me 8 different times to follow up phone interviews which never came. I called them to tell them I was getting tired of making appoitments and getting ignored, they offered me a job. I should have known it was a bad idea. Many over paid bosses that "are building" the school as they are trying to collect the state money.

Interview Questions

• Questions....what questions? I was asked questions but while I was answering them, the interviewer left the room twice, then I ended up answering questions with just yes or now answers. Their hiring process is, if you are breathing we will hire you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just don't answer right away when they offer you a job, and they will offer you more money. I took a minute to think about even accepting a job, and in that minute they came up nearly $5000, but as it turns out they don't pay what they promoise anyways. Have a lawyer look over the contract, you will find you are not getting paid what they say. What they say and what they do are two different things. This company CAN NOT be trusted!!!

Director of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mosaica Education (Washington, DC) in July 2011.

Interview

Conducted two telephone interviews.

Regional Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mosaica Education (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Most communication was by phone. The organization has various regional and virtual offices so it is difficult to gather together in one physical place. Phone interviews worked well, underwent 6 hours of psychological, aptitude and personality testing. The only negative, I never received the results as promised...must have been ok though, because I got the job.

Interview Questions

• A how would you handle this scenario.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate my salary. They accepted my offer quickly, which was 20,000 more than they were wanting to pay.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Mosaica Education (Columbus, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

Still in interview process. Simply seeing if there is any posted information. I have only had one interview, and it was simply the original screening. I am to go back for an application process tomorrow, and then if I meet their standards/needs, then I will be called in for another interview. I am simply trying to find some basic information online since it is a national organization.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you can reach children that have continued to be underperforming?   1 Answer