Mosaica Education

Relevance Date Difficulty

Special Education Teacher Muskegon Heights Interview

Special Education Teacher Muskegon Heights
Muskegon Heights, Muskegon, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mosaica Education in August 2012.

Interview Details – Hiriing was a long process, with many promises for follow up calls or interviews. I waited nearly 5 hours for my first interview, and was told someone would call me 8 different times to follow up phone interviews which never came. I called them to tell them I was getting tired of making appoitments and getting ignored, they offered me a job. I should have known it was a bad idea.

Many over paid bosses that "are building" the school as they are trying to collect the state money.

Interview Question – Questions....what questions? I was asked questions but while I was answering them, the interviewer left the room twice, then I ended up answering questions with just yes or now answers. Their hiring process is, if you are breathing we will hire you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just don't answer right away when they offer you a job, and they will offer you more money. I took a minute to think about even accepting a job, and in that minute they came up nearly $5000, but as it turns out they don't pay what they promoise anyways. Have a lawyer look over the contract, you will find you are not getting paid what they say. What they say and what they do are two different things. This company CAN NOT be trusted!!!

School Accountant Interview

School Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mosaica Education.

Interview Details – The interview process was 2 rounds of interviews with Controller & Senior
VP of Finance. Conversation flow was relaxed and questions straight forward. Education accounting experience was a key. The interview environment masked the actual work environment which is a must question for any applicant to any position. The interview also featured a walk through of the office & opportunity to meet some of the staff.

Negotiation Details – The initial offer was reasonable and was accepted. I should have questioned salary range for the position & mgmt commitment to growth potential.

Director of Human Resources Interview

Director of Human Resources
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mosaica Education in July 2011.

Interview Details – Conducted two telephone interviews.

Interview Question – What are your salary requirements   Answer Question

Regional Vice President Interview

Regional Vice President
New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mosaica Education in December 2009.

Interview Details – Most communication was by phone. The organization has various regional and virtual offices so it is difficult to gather together in one physical place. Phone interviews worked well, underwent 6 hours of psychological, aptitude and personality testing. The only negative, I never received the results as promised...must have been ok though, because I got the job.

Interview Question – A how would you handle this scenario.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate my salary. They accepted my offer quickly, which was 20,000 more than they were wanting to pay.

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Columbus, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Mosaica Education in July 2009.

Interview Details – Still in interview process. Simply seeing if there is any posted information. I have only had one interview, and it was simply the original screening. I am to go back for an application process tomorrow, and then if I meet their standards/needs, then I will be called in for another interview.
I am simply trying to find some basic information online since it is a national organization.

Interview Question – How do you feel you can reach children that have continued to be underperforming?   View Answer

Worked for Mosaica Education? Contribute to the Community!